sharetrader
Page 135 of 212 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145185 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 2112

Thread: SKO - Serko.com

Eye-watering plummet to $4, leading the market in loss this morning (-12%).
    Although it is a travel-industry stock, I would have thought AIA or AIR would have take more of a hit too.
    Disc: holding

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Yep The Bears heart almost stop when I saw it went below $4 yikes....not topping up just yet although its very tempting

Outside thinking.

More than a whiff of panic in this mornings trading of SKO IMHO. However the traded volumes are not great.

Reading the Update, SKO still anticipate a 20% revenue increase (lower end of previous predictions of 20 to 40%) and what I liked about the announcement is the huge (127%) increase in corporate customer numbers in the second half. Also much commentary on the USA market and focus on long term growth.

Here's the release FYI

Still a hold for me ( but then even at today's lowest SP I'm still well north of my av holding, so DYOR.)
    Last edited by Leftfield; 25-02-2020 at 02:10 PM.

I got to say my net worth took a hit today. Still in the green though - the advantage of holding buy and hold stocks not trading stocks I guess.
    On the other hand I did take advantage of the opportunity to add. Even if it goes lower than here I am taking the punt that in a couple of years travel will be back to normal and the continued investment in R & D will see exponential revenue returns for SKO.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Took the plunge and topped up @ $4.20, so far so good.............

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Timesurfer View Post
    I got to say my net worth took a hit today. Still in the green though - the advantage of holding buy and hold stocks not trading stocks I guess.
    On the other hand I did take advantage of the opportunity to add. Even if it goes lower than here I am taking the punt that in a couple of years travel will be back to normal and the continued investment in R & D will see exponential revenue returns for SKO.
    Just another day in the market.....both buyers and sellers thinking they are right. I much prefer your long term view. Guess we are both 'well positioned' (even if a little shaken!!)

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    Took the plunge and topped up @ $4.20, so far so good.............
    Repeat after me ... always right to buy at $4

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Repeat after me ... always right to buy at $4
    Better at a lower price but I never really thought I'll get hit on my buy for 381 that was placed early last week. But thanks and let's see how low it can go ....

Wow serko is honestly holding up a lot better than I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by RGR367 View Post
    Better at a lower price but I never really thought I'll get hit on my buy for 381 that was placed early last week. But thanks and let's see how low it can go ....
    Closed at $4.03 on ASX.