sharetrader
Page 61 of 212 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161 ... LastLast

Thread: SKO - Serko.com

Advanced Member

Revenue growth forecast for FY19 is +20-30% on 2018 results. EBITDA is expected to be the same which is due to expansion into North America, UK and Europe. What I like about Serko besides that customers love their product and as bobbles and other posters have commented on their fast and efficient development team is that they are clipping the ticket on several fronts:
    - Booking and other Fees
    - Monthly Fees
    - Supplier commission
    - Mobile subscription
    - Services Revenue
    Source to their latest presentation: https://stocknessmonster.com/announc...ko.nzx-323501/

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    Tuesday will be interesting with the HY result announcement. Unlike the last couple of years we didn't get a market update prior to the announcement so I wouldn't expect anything wildly spectacular (yet).
    The numbers for HY wouldn't be materially different to earlier market update they provided. What will be interesting would be commentary around future outlook and further updates.

Guru

Looks like todays half yearly although was in line with what was expected has not impressed and is selling off !

after aussie opens... more than 10% drop now...

Advanced Member

Not surprised by the sell off. Wasn't overly fired up about the HY and with a high PE stock like Serko a little punishment was almost expected. What gives me hope is that Revenue by Region shows that there is a lot of growth out of North America and Europe possible:
    Australia 9,822
    NZ 998
    USA 392
    India 24
    Singapore 36
    Other 78
    Total 11,350m

discl. holding

Investor

Broader US market sell off in particular the FAANG stocks are contributing to the sentiment.

Listened to the conf call at 11.30 and both CEO and CFO presented very well. They're surely going as per plan and investing for future growth. And Darrin was quite coy when asked about any planned strategic acquisitions.

Advanced Member

I've read the result presentation transcript and there's also an interview with Darrin on NBR. I still have faith that my investment in Serko is sound. They seem to have a level head approaching potential acquisitions. All eyes for me are on the North American expansion.

This little snippet caught my eye "Serko expects to start transactions in continental Europe and North America in the second half. Demand has exceeded capacity and the company has expanded its team there to cope, he says." Hope as in most sectors this is also a good sign in the tech industry.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Broader US market sell off in particular the FAANG stocks are contributing to the sentiment.

Listened to the conf call at 11.30 and both CEO and CFO presented very well. They're surely going as per plan and investing for future growth. And Darrin was quite coy when asked about any planned strategic acquisitions.
    Or merger?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Or merger?
    Food for thought.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Or merger?
    Anything is possible in the current environment...