sharetrader
Page 133 of 212 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 2112

Thread: SKO - Serko.com

Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cadalac123 View Post
    Director sell down a little worrying, but the reason given seems good.
    My concern with Serko is how dependent it is on the booking.com deal actually accelerating growth because from a balance sheet perspective 2018-2019 was a year demonstrating revenue growth but decreasing margins and income..
    The fact they've informed the market prior to the sell down, to me means there's little to be concerned about. Plus the fact that we're in the infancy of this company's potential. I agree with Timesurfer in that it'll likely be hoovered by a big player

From what I can see we are only talking a couple of hundred thousand shares at the most?
    Half that volume traded today so I can't see it having much impact. If I had spare $500k I'd be in.
    I see Mr Grafton is sitting on a cool 100 million worth of shares. I am hoping he is aiming for at least a billion before trading out!

Congratulations to those who bought in when it dipped to having a 4 in front.
    Looks like we are back on track to leave the $5s this year

Quote Originally Posted by Timesurfer View Post
    Congratulations to those who bought in when it dipped to having a 4 in front.
    Looks like we are back on track to leave the $5s this year
    don't praise the day before the evening ;

Given the viral fear mongering out there and a possible second wave of the virus in the second / third world would I not yet count my chickens ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Surprised no comment to the market about the coronovirus despite the indication of director sell down for the loan?

Surprised no comment to the market about the coronovirus despite the indication of director sell down for the loan?
    Well signalled sell down - no surprises there.

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...973/316213.pdf

One has sold 100,000 of his shares.

In these turbulent times, I personally think Zeno as a travel & accommodation tool really comes into its own and here's hoping the executives are marketing its merits of efficient, effective and cost reduction benefits like never before.
    Last edited by Balance; 14-02-2020 at 08:55 PM.

I think SKO will give notice of a downgrade which is why I haven't re-entered it yet.

I think SKO will give notice of a downgrade which is why I haven't re-entered it yet.
    Yeah, I have been waiting to see what happens too. Looking for a top-up opportunity rather than a reentry (a few short of the next "nice" number).

The year from hell and yet "Despite the challenges, revenue grew by six per cent over the half-year, coming in at $222.2 million compared to 2018's $210.2 million. Similarly, Corporate Travel's total transaction value increased 12 per cent over to $3.3 billion."

I am still feeling good about SKO with the booking.com results going to start to kick in later this year as well as their own growth. Would have prefered no virus but at this stage I am still optimistic that it won't be an insurmountable impact in the short term. No doubt we will find out in due course.

I agree, I think good business with lots of growth ahead, just curious how big the downgrade will be and whether the current little dip is accounting =for the expected downgrade anyway