sharetrader
Page 75 of 212 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125175 ... LastLast

Thread: SKO - Serko.com

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    We expect to accommodate this investment within our existing balance sheet resources.
    That I like. Along with:

Over the 2020 financial year the benefits of that ongoing investment will become apparent as we move from start-up to scale-up in those markets.
    I might have to find a way to increase my holdings over the next few months.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    More media write up..

http://www.eglobaltravelmedia.com.au...wth-continues/

Particularly like the below bits...

“Demand for Zeno in North America has exceeded our in-house capacity to deliver. In response, we have boosted our resourcing and prioritised development as we configure Zeno to meet the operational and marketing needs of these customers. This includes integrating complex travel content and associated services, as well as customised TMC integration work.
    “Our expanded team and the use of contractors will result in the progressive delivery of the commercial Zeno roll out in the US commencing early in the second half of the 2020 financial year. This investment will result in another year of cash burn, however this is an extraordinary level of investment, which is subsequently expected to normalise in the 2021 financial year. We expect to accommodate this investment within our existing balance sheet resources. We anticipate that the customer agreements we have signed to date will generate strong revenue and EBITDAF growth in years to come.

$3.75 all time high, well done team and much much MUCH more to come imho !

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    $4 target appears to be just few trading days away as time passes by.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Timesurfer View Post
    I might have to find a way to increase my holdings over the next few months.
    Yeah I did consider topping up when it down after the results to 3.30 mark, but no funds at disposal. Anyway, happy with my original and a top up both from last year.

Advanced Member

I can't really top up because it's already 20% of my total portfolio.............actually it is because I don't have any free cash flow at the moment.

and yeah let's be happy about the ALL TIME HIGH!!

Investor

You really gotta wonder how much is that IP for their travel software worth? Guess that's the real piece of puzzle and a big North American client with deep pockets might put a nice premium to acquire them whole.

Advanced Member

About 3:20 into the video they talk about Serko. Basically they say hold/sell on OZ corporate travel stock but love Serko because it's their software that runs all of them. https://youtu.be/JMl9flVrOsA

Takeover? I always thought that a behemoth like American Express might be interested at some stage. But it would have to be at a HUGE premium to current levels. Let this NZ success story grow I say!

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    Takeover? I always thought that a behemoth like American Express might be interested at some stage. But it would have to be at a HUGE premium to current levels. Let this NZ success story grow I say!
    I sincerely wish they are not bought over and turn out to be another of those darlings like XRO or ATM.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Lovely day for holders. SKO is my second largest holding after ATM but SKO now being chased by PLX which has come rapidly out of nowhere!

Happy days!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Lovely day for holders. SKO is my second largest holding after ATM but SKO now being chased by PLX which has come rapidly out of nowhere!

Happy days!
    Same. ATM is 30% and Serko 20% of my portfolio