sharetrader
Page 25 of 212 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125 ... LastLast

Thread: SKO - Serko.com

Missed the train.. would it be too late to get in?

An interesting development.

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/311088

“Establishment of NED Fixed Trading Plan
    At Serko Limited’s (NZX:SKO) recent Annual Meeting held on 23 August 2017 (refer to Annual Meeting speech released to NZX on 23 August 2017), the Chairman indicated to shareholders that that the Board intended to introduce a policy requiring non-executive directors to invest a portion of their annual directors’ fees in Serko shares. The Board confirms that it has now established a Fixed Trading Plan (Plan) in accordance with section 260 of the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013.

Serko Chairman, Mr Botherway said: “The Board believes that entry into this Plan better aligns each non-executive director’s interests with those of the shareholders of the Company and demonstrates non-executive directors’ support of Serko’s long-term strategy”.

Under the terms of the Plan, non-executive directors have agreed to invest varying annual amounts, totalling approximately 45% of total non-executive director fees per annum in Serko shares, over a fixed term of three-years (Term). An independent broker will automatically apply the designated fees to the monthly acquisition of shares on-market during the Term.”

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    Missed the train.. would it be too late to get in?
    No, it wasn't. Sorry about the delayed response.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom P-S View Post
    No, it wasn't. Sorry about the delayed response.
    The beauty with a stock like Serko (along with companies like Xero, ATM and CVT) is that it truly operates in the international arena.

With the right strategy, platform and good management, Serko's growth potential is unlimited.

Track record is good and executives and directors show confidence in putting money and new money into the company, the last injection being $1m at above market price in Dec 2015.

This is the kind of company worth considering and backing.

Guru

Hit $2.00 on closing today ( and the hint of more to come ) ALL TIME HIGH, one of the better rises of shares in 2017 !!

Advanced Member

At the beginning of 2017 not in my wildest dreams would I have thought that SKO would be my best trade of the year. Go you good thing!!

Top performing stock of 2017!

Up 601% YTD!

Wonder if any broker picked this in their annual list of stockpicks.

Advanced Member

I have 20 bucks in my wallet and I could invite all the sellers of SKO stock for a coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    I have 20 bucks in my wallet and I could invite all the sellers of SKO stock for a coffee.
    Looking at it now and you would have enough left to shout them cheese scones as well.