sharetrader
Page 55 of 212 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast

Thread: SKO - Serko.com

Quote Originally Posted by t.rexjr View Post
    Yeah thanks for rubbing that in

I shall forever be cursing ANZ for taking over a day to transfer money from one account to another and missing that climb up from my planned 67c buy in!

Glad it didn't drop on me after sucking me in today! Broker coverage will sure help boost those punters on the sidelines confidence.
    Interestingly, I was going to flick a few at $3.15 when it appeared to stall, to see if I could pick them up again cheaper. Pretty happy ASB crashed on me and I couldn't get the trade to go through!

I take back all those things I said about ASB

Quote Originally Posted by t.rexjr View Post
    Yeah thanks for rubbing that in

I shall forever be cursing ANZ for taking over a day to transfer money from one account to another and missing that climb up from my planned 67c buy in!

Glad it didn't drop on me after sucking me in today! Broker coverage will sure help boost those punters on the sidelines confidence.
    No intention to rub it in!

Does not really matter whether one got in at 50c or $3 when SKO hits $20?

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post

On a $10k investment we are talking $400 000 vs $66 666 ... not wanting to rub it in .. but OUCH!
    Mind you, your money has probably not been idle in the mean time.

Unfortunately I am missing out on the excitement here, stayed out as it seemed pricey for what they are forecasting at the moment. What am I missing here?

My average price is about $2.85, but I'm hoping they will eventually be about 30AUD which is just under the closing price of Corporate Travel Management or CTD on the ASX. I can see Serko on a similar trajectory over time.

I intend to hold on to this stock for 5 to 10 years. If I'm really lucky they might skyrocket like Xero did between February 2013 to March of 2014 to over $40 per share before falling back to earth before climbing up again. If it did go over 30AUD I will be selling and setting myself up for life.

Quote Originally Posted by Everwood View Post
    My average price is about $2.85, but I'm hoping they will eventually be about 30AUD which is just under the closing price of Corporate Travel Management or CTD on the ASX. I can see Serko on a similar trajectory over time.

I intend to hold on to this stock for 5 to 10 years. If I'm really lucky they might skyrocket like Xero did between February 2013 to March of 2014 to over $40 per share before falling back to earth before climbing up again. If it did go over 30AUD I will be selling and setting myself up for life.
    Hope it happens matey.

Serko operates in a global growth industry so the potential is definitely there imo.

Hard to see another NZ company with this potential.
    Last edited by Balance; 27-09-2018 at 10:20 PM.

Advanced Member

Hope it happens matey.

Serko operates in a global growth industry so the potential is definitely there imo.

Hard to see another NZ company with this potential.
    Why the sudden burst of comments and interest over the past few days ?.

Ramping ?.

Disc. Minor holding.

Quote Originally Posted by janner View Post
    Why the sudden burst of comments and interest over the past few days ?.

Ramping ?.

Disc. Minor holding.
    its been in the wings for a while
    some good charting here....
    i bought more a few weeks ago as a result .. And the charts are very educational along with the future prospects of the company .....
    nothing wrong with ramping and join the up trend. Just get out if the pan gets too hot or it falls below the 50 MA OR WHATEVER YOUR EXIT IS .
    THIS IS 12 % Of my holding .

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Everwood View Post

Looks very promising, but let’s not ahead of ourselves. They still need to get more runs on the board, for that reason next trading update is crucial. Slightest hint of deviation and market will punish them hard.
    Keep grounded bit longer and rewards will follow.

老外

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Looks very promising, but let’s not ahead of ourselves. They still need to get more runs on the board, for that reason next trading update is crucial. Slightest hint of deviation and market will punish them hard.
    Keep grounded bit longer and rewards will follow.
    Exactly. I think the market has been a bit flat of late so people are getting a bit jibberish in their excitement to see something move up a little. Sure the charts look good etc, but fundamentals are key. Really waiting for a few more deal announcements myself before getting too excited.

Speeding ticket coming up?