sharetrader
Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 30707677787980
Results 1,581 to 1,589 of 1589

Thread: Serko

  1. #1581
    Investor
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    4,018

    Default

    Trimmed a bit more at current levels and brought down my holding to more balanced level. Keep the remainder for long term at very big safety margin now...

  2. #1582
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    653

    Default

    Is there something going on here.. how does the price recover like this lol

  3. #1583
    One Fearsome Feline winner69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    , , .
    Posts
    27,379

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cadalac123 View Post
    Is there something going on here.. how does the price recover like this lol
    What happens when you become one of the big boys (nzx50)

    I recall Comvita going to 12 bucks when it became a big boy
    “Just consider that maybe the probability of you being wrong is higher than you think.”

  4. #1584
    always learning ... BlackPeter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Canterbury
    Posts
    6,159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    What happens when you become one of the big boys (nzx50)

    I recall Comvita going to 12 bucks when it became a big boy
    ... and just look where they are now ;
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

  5. #1585
    One Fearsome Feline winner69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    , , .
    Posts
    27,379

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    ... and just look where they are now ;
    Where Comvita are now is what happens if you don’t behave / perform like a big boy

    I note that that Corporate Travel outfit CTD share price doubled lately ...market must like travel companies again
    “Just consider that maybe the probability of you being wrong is higher than you think.”

  6. #1586
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    653

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Where Comvita are now is what happens if you don’t behave / perform like a big boy

    I note that that Corporate Travel outfit CTD share price doubled lately ...market must like travel companies again
    has corporate travel picked up under our noses, or are the big boys rushing in to these "recovery stocks" eh

  7. #1587
    One Fearsome Feline winner69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    , , .
    Posts
    27,379

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cadalac123 View Post
    has corporate travel picked up under our noses, or are the big boys rushing in to these "recovery stocks" eh
    Some big boys

    CTD share price interesting action last year ...came under extreme pressure from VGI going short and issuing damning reports about them ... and then covid ...but heading back up now u
    “Just consider that maybe the probability of you being wrong is higher than you think.”

  8. #1588
    Legend Balance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    12,903

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Where Comvita are now is what happens if you don’t behave / perform like a big boy

    I note that that Corporate Travel outfit CTD share price doubled lately ...market must like travel companies again
    Darkest before dawn and all that, W69.

    Still got my Serko shares although it has been a really rough ride in the last 6 months!

  9. #1589
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Still got my Serko shares although it has been a really rough ride in the last 6 months!
    Well done that man. I am wishing I had all mine too - won’t be back in at that level again now.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •