sharetrader
Page 81 of 212 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131181 ... LastLast

Thread: SKO - Serko.com

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Timesurfer View Post
    Maybe they have taken your advice.

Long may the trend continue. Pleased I over paid at 3.98 for some more last week!

Well done Timesurfer, I had the same dilemma last week, to top up at $3.98...$3.99...$4.00..or not. I didnt in the end, damn, wish I had!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    [/B]

Well done Timesurfer, I had the same dilemma last week, to top up at $3.98...$3.99...$4.00..or not. I didnt in the end, damn, wish I had!
    Rup if SKO is a $10 share in waiting then todays price isn't too steep a price to pay only 5% more !!

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Rup if SKO is a $10 share in waiting then todays price isn't too steep a price to pay only 5% more !!
    Yes I hear you whatsup, I actually succumed to my FOMO and topped up this morning, it will probably drop back down again now but oh well, no worries

Guru

Yes I hear you whatsup, I actually succumed to my FOMO and topped up this morning, it will probably drop back down again now but oh well, no worries
    Well done , fortune favours the brave ! I dallied at buying ATM @ $1.48 , bought @ 1.49 glad I did.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Well done , fortune favours the brave ! I dallied at buying ATM @ $1.48 , bought @ 1.49 glad I did.
    WOW! Thats awesome well done!

Looking solid at the moment. I can’t see it being a regrettable scenario in the medium to long term.

Don’t suppose you want to sell some of those ATM shares for double your money whatsup?

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Think Webjet..... the share price was around this price in 2015 and now is $14
    Yup. It’s human nature to fret about paying ever higher prices for shares because of the built in conservative feeling that the stock has already had a good run.

Yet these are the stocks which should be easiest to invest in because they are showing traction and progress with executing their growth strategies.

Meanwhile, a lot of punters (my self included) have tended to think a stock which has halved in price must be starting to look attractive!

Investor

On course for a bullish finish at $4.25.

Guru

100,000 trades @ $4.25 after close, BRILLANT !!
    Last edited by whatsup; 18-06-2019 at 06:01 PM. Reason: tooooo many noughts !

Guru

$4.29 close in Aussie !