sharetrader
Page 87 of 212 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137187 ... LastLast

Thread: SKO - Serko.com

Looking forward to the next update. Everything Darren says seems to make sense so the numbers should keep endorsing him and we all be rewarded. Short of the world financial collapse I don’t see any down side in the near to medium future.

FaceMe, Serko partner to make world-first ‘pocket travel agent’

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
    FaceMe, Serko partner to make world-first ‘pocket travel agent’

https://www.cio.co.nz/article/664805...vel-assistant/

Investor

Powering ahead in time for upcoming ASM on 21st...(same day as ATM results day).

Advanced Member

Anyone bought on the dip? A mate of mine followed my advise this week and got on board at $3.80. I myself got enough.

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    Anyone bought on the dip? A mate of mine followed my advise this week and got on board at $3.80. I myself got enough.
    Like you, I have enough and to be very frank, this is not a particularly good time to increase exposure to the stockmarkets!

Advanced Member

Tweet from this morning:

Today we're announcing a partnership with @SouthwestAir who have selected the @SerkoOnline next generation travel platform @zeno_travel as launch partner for NDC Content. We're excited to bring the full Southwest experience to our travelers including EarlyBird Check-in. #Zeno

reply from Darrin
    Not bad for a KIWI company taking on the world to be the first corporate online platform to showcase NDC content in the USA with a major airline!!!
    Last edited by silu; 16-08-2019 at 09:26 AM.

Advanced Member

To those, like me, who are confused to what NDC actually is Zeno has a good explanation here https://www.zeno.travel/latest/how-n...96955296210944

How NDC works in reality
    Let’s take a look at a frequent corporate traveller who needs to book an upcoming long-haul trip. Because this person is a frequent traveller as defined by her company’s travel policy, she is entitled to certain travel benefits.

First, she is entitled to premium seat selection. Second, she is entitled to access the airline lounge prior to departure, and the arrival lounge at destination. Third, the travel policy allows her to purchase priority boarding so she can secure overhead space and get settled for the long flight.

In today’s GDS booking environment the traveller would book the airline trip via the company’s online booking tool or directly with one of the company’s travel agents.

Following the completion of the booking the traveller would likely go online to the airline website to purchase the seat selection, the enhanced boarding access, and the lounge passes. In addition to spending time doing this, our traveller will pay the full “rack rate” for each of these additional services and have to submit multiple expense items.

Using an NDC-enabled connection with a travel booking system like Zeno, she would be able to secure the airline booking, lounge access, enhanced boarding, and preferred seat all in one bundled and seamless transaction. No need to contact the airline directly, no need to spend additional time logging in to the airline website, no need to be concerned about capturing more than one item for the expense report. In addition, the bundled pricing is applicable, so the company saves money.

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    Tweet from this morning:
    Today we're announcing a partnership with @SouthwestAir who have selected the @SerkoOnline next generation travel platform @zeno_travel as launch partner for NDC Content. We're excited to bring the full Southwest experience to our travelers including EarlyBird Check-in. #Zeno

reply from Darrin
    Not bad for a KIWI company taking on the world to be the first corporate online platform to showcase NDC content in the USA with a major airline!!!
    Hopefully they will eventually announce a partnership with American Airlines, Delta Air Lines or United Airlines. Southwest is still a very good accomplishment, which is the third biggest airline in the United States in terms of passengers carried.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Everwood View Post
    Hopefully they will eventually announce a partnership with American Airlines, Delta Air Lines or United Airlines. Southwest is still a very good accomplishment, which is the third biggest airline in the United States in terms of passengers carried.
    Here is link from company website re new partnership.

https://www.serko.com/news-blog/southwest/