sharetrader
Page 98 of 212 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148198 ... LastLast

Thread: SKO - Serko.com

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    Well it cant be good news, so I guess we better prepare for some bad news, but what gulp
    Scoured online for any direct/indirect news article that may have any connections with today's price action. Couldn't find anything, let's wait and see what company has to say.

Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Scoured online for any direct/indirect news article that may have any connections with today's price action. Couldn't find anything, let's wait and see what company has to say.
    My bet is there's no news.

Insto's driving the price down triggering stop losses. Pause in trading because of 15% random fluctuation. Announcement comes out saying nothing to see here, we're actually bigger and better than we ever were. SP jumps back up. Mum and Dad take a hit while insto's are laughing...

Ooooor the world is ending and I'm back on the noodles...

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    yep I had a good look online as well and found nothing to explain todays action. Yes we will just have to wait and see. Its been a good wake up call for me, I had been thinking of getting a few more but now I am thinking I have more than enough. TBH I actually have too many

Guru

Is there a leaky boat ?

Advanced Member

I'd be more worried if the volume had been huge but it was just all trickle it seems. I hope it was just an anomaly and maybe an opportunity to top up.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Is there a leaky boat ?
    Highly unlikely, as the price got smashed once ASX was open. My guess is they'll release whatever the announcement may be after market closes.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Is there a leaky boat ?
    Well, if there is, there will be hell to pay as Chairman Simon Botherway will be very bothered indeed!

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by t.rexjr View Post
    Trading halted in Aus by the looks
    Must give credit to ASX for acting proactively on this and halting trading. Whereas NZX as usual fast asleep at the wheel, pathetic really

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    I'd be more worried if the volume had been huge but it was just all trickle it seems. I hope it was just an anomaly and maybe an opportunity to top up.
    I am with you on that one. I did cash in some other bleeding red shares just in case you are right. A rather expensive day!

"Serko is at an advanced stage of finalising a material transaction that includes a proposed capital raising and requests that trading in its securities be halted to ensure an orderly market while the terms of the transaction are finalised."
    https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/201910...jrfgcfdrsj.pdf