sharetrader
Page 99 of 212 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149199 ... LastLast

Thread: SKO - Serko.com

So it wasn't because they are housed in a corner of the event centre bonfire then ... I better rob the kids money boxes in preparation.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Is there a leaky boat ?
    Hmm...does look like leaky ship...

Announcement out on ASX...

"Serko is at an advanced stage of finalising a material transaction that includes capital raising and request that trading in its securities to be halted to ensure an orderly market while the terms of the transaction are finalised"

Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Hmm...does look like leaky ship...

Announcement out on ASX...

"Serko is at an advanced stage of finalising a material transaction that includes capital raising and request that trading in its securities to be halted to ensure an orderly market while the terms of the transaction are finalised"
    Unless the cap was at a substantial discount, a purchase should have the opposite affect. Would explain the drive down over the last month with insto's wanting to lower the VWAP

Quote Originally Posted by caenix View Post
    "Serko is at an advanced stage of finalising a material transaction that includes a proposed capital raising and requests that trading in its securities be halted to ensure an orderly market while the terms of the transaction are finalised."
    https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/201910...jrfgcfdrsj.pdf
    If this was sent to ASX this morning, then the leak would have come from ASX.

Otherwise, it would be one of the institutions who was approached to participate in the under-writing of the capital raising.

In any case, I am very relaxed now.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    If this was sent to ASX this morning, then the leak would have come from ASX.

Otherwise, it would be one of the institutions who was approached to participate in the under-writing of the capital raising.

In any case, I am very relaxed now.
    SKO will resume trading at the start of trading Friday, will that be on the dominate exchange of N Z at 10.00 N Z time or the half breed Aust exchange at 12.00 N Z time ?

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    SKO will resume trading at the start of trading Friday, will that be on the dominate exchange of N Z at 10.00 N Z time or the half breed Aust exchange at 12.00 N Z time ?
    NZ time - per the NZX trading halt announcement/request which left out the second part of the request from Serko for the halt.

Interesting to note that the ASX included the reason (material transaction - likely acquisition requiring a capital raise) for the trading halt but for whatever dubious reason, the NZX left the reason out. Hopeless.
    Last edited by Balance; 23-10-2019 at 06:39 PM.

Advanced Member

Isn't this positive? I can't explain the share price action of late incl today.

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    Isn't this positive? I can't explain the share price action of late incl today.
    Sell the rumor, buy the fact?

I am happy to back the directors and management of Serko - especially when the directors shareholders have put their own funds in with capital raisings to back their judgement.

Guru

So at what sort of deal will there be here, a SPP or a cash issue and at what sort of deal depending on how much is wanted ?

SPP up to $5,000 at $3.30.

1 for 10 @ $3.30 ?

or whatever ?

Outside thinking.

Crikey, nearly choked on my evening chardonnay when I saw today's 11% SP drop.

After the initial shock I'm with Balance on this... "I am happy to back the directors and management of Serko - especially when the directors shareholders have put their own funds in with capital raisings to back their judgement."

This management team have a vision and are moving rapidly to put it in place. Roll on Friday when all will be revealed.
    Last edited by Leftfield; 23-10-2019 at 07:22 PM.