sharetrader
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by stanace View Post
    When do we get to buy the shares at 5c?

Eligible shareholders should be receiving offer in the post any day now: http://www.alliedhealthcaregroup.com...-Announcements see second item

A speeding ticket is a rather spectacular finish to the week considering the extra shares came online on Wednesday/Thursday depending with whom you trade. Those who applied and received shares in the recent cap raising tripled their money.

I thought around 15c was a fair price for these but did not expect the SP to achieve that level this year. Interesting to see where it goes from here but with 26M buy side and 5m sell side - the downside looks rather limited.

good luck to all holders
    Chris

I see that they have made first sales of Cardiocel in Europe. Looks like big things ahead if the herpes vaccine trial is successful.

No idea who is selling, but I'm extremely surprised we're back at these levels after the CardioCell FDA announcement, I would have expected more ongoing support at around 17-18c.

I guess AHZ needs to get some runs on the board in the US, still wondering whether they're going to go it alone over there or look for distribution opportunities.

Advanced Member

I'm holding a small parcel of AHZ bought after its review of operations. It did have a high cash burn and some clinical studies were too expensive. They realized that they have grown out from being a start-up to a global business.

I'm thinking of buying some more due to its growing revenues (forecast A$21m for 2016/2017) and implemented cost controls. Profitability is expexted by FY2018. However I have no real clue about their products and was wondering whether we have any surgeons here, or know any, that have experience with Admedus product like CardioCel?

Advanced Member

Admedus has kicked some goals of late most importantly that effective from 1st April they have signed an agreement with a GPO and they now have access to more than 1500 hospitals who are members of the GPO’s purchasing network which has an estimated purchasing power of $US35B. Admedus is one of two parties awarded a purchasing agreement to share the estimated $US5.2M per annum spend.

Little interview with the CEO to be found here https://www.finnewsnetwork.com.au/ar...ork169073.html

Personally I think they have an exciting period ahead and have topped up a bit at 27c.

Advanced Member

Btw can we change the title of this thread?

New presentation out https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/201804...9hp89yn3bw.pdf
    Very impressive numbers if you believe management. Adapt sales increasing rapidly thus increasing gross margin for the whole business. I believe this stock can be a great investment over the coming 1-3 years.

discl. hold but DYOR

Advanced Member

Well I tend to post more in companies that are doing well so in this case a major mea culpa. They missed their forecasts by a mile and after a CR @ 30c in June THIS year they traded yesterday at 13.5c and have just announced another CR because otherwise they'd run out of cash. What a clown car I've decided to get into. I don't have that many shares with money I can afford to lose but I'm angry that I've become prey to a sweet-talking CEO again.
    Ce la vie

Ha - yep, I've had a small shareholding since 2013 where I had the priveledge of getting in at 10c. then they had a 1-10 consolidation and we are nearly back down to 10c again!!! Some serious value killing there - not even worth selling now!!

Advanced Member

Hot damn. They basically gave away the company to stay afloat. Employee Benefits almost equals total revenue. My loss is luckily only in the 4 digits - I knew this could happen but it still hurts. May have to resort back to the Buffett rule of 1. Don't loose money and 2. Revert to Rule No 1