sharetrader
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by turmeric View Post
    Ah rights issue at 5c by the looks. No link via DB yet but that's what I'm seeing on another forum:

NOTICE UNDER SECTION 708AA OF THE CORPORATIONS ACT 2001
    Perth, Australia, 23 September 2013
    Allied Healthcare Group Limited (Company) has today announced that it is proposing to despatch to eligible shareholders an offer document in respect of a non-renounceable rights issue of up to 208,637,705 shares (New Shares) each at an issue price of $0.05 to raise $10,431,885 on the basis of 1 New Share for every 5 shares held on the record date of 1 October 2013 (Offer).
    Is it worth getting into at this price? get in before the ex date, and can take advantage of the rights issue..

Quote Originally Posted by KW View Post
    Its a cheap entry - under 7c today with rights attached, add another 20% at 5c. The Metals Group is underwriting 50% of the issue.
    Thanks KW, is there a reason why the SP has fallen off so much in the past 2 days?
    Thanks in advance

Got in at 7cps this afternoon. I like the look of this company as it has good products, increasing revenues and the potential for future huge offerings. Think we will see a nice little hammer form today.

Quote Originally Posted by blakecb View Post
    Got in at 7cps this afternoon. I like the look of this company as it has good products, increasing revenues and the potential for future huge offerings. Think we will see a nice little hammer form today.
    Yup, and don't forget the rights issue

I'm a little confused about the dates/terminology re the rights issue. Effectively when would you have to purchase shares by to be able to participate?
    It has a record date of 1 October. Now don't quote me on this but looks like you need to purchase 5 business days before the Record Date to be on the share register (which is tomorrow), as normal ex-divvy on the ASX is four days before the Record Date. KW will probably be along to help out as I am not at all experienced with the ASX.

Cheers - so if that's the case we would expect to see a bit of a run up in SP through until tomorrow with people buying in so they can participate, and then a slight pull back after that?
    Hey tummeric, I checked the announcement, the ex date is on the 25th of sep, so any days before the 25th we would get the rights issue .
    Yup I'm expecting a little SP rise, but who knows eh?
    I was hoping the same with INA, but if anything, it just kept on rising and rising... lol
    What a quick recovery...
    Last edited by baller18; 23-09-2013 at 03:59 PM.

I pretty much did the same Blake - bought in today at 6.9cps. What is a "nice little hammer"? You buying for a quick trade?
    A few big trades have taken the wind out of our little rally:
    7.3 918,816 14:08
    7.3 250,000 14:08

A hammer is a chart pattern where the price moves down but hits support and sees a nice rally pushing the price back up (see attached picture). It can be a sign of a trend reversal from a downtrend to an uptrend. It reveals well-positioned support upon which a move upwards can be built.

In this case, we want to see it close today above 7.5cps for a hammer to be formed.
    HammerPic.jpg
    Last edited by blakecb; 23-09-2013 at 04:20 PM.

OK mate, cheers. Yeah I checked the dates etc, I just get confused with "ex date" vs "record date" and the time things take to process....

So you purchased some baller?

Yeah good recovery although back down to 7.4cps now though...
    Hey yup, I got some, not at the best price thought, was shuffling my stocks to put some into this one.
    But ye, I use to get confused all the time as well.
    Some companies would have their ex date 4 days before the record date, and 5 days before the record date, so I just figured, buy before the ex date which the company has announced.. lol.

I pretty much did the same Blake - bought in today at 6.9cps. What is a "nice little hammer"? You buying for a quick trade?
    No buying in for the long haul. I consider it highly speculative but want to buy and hold and see where this journey takes us....hopefully to a divvy! If its potential is realised, this will be an absolute winner. I have only bought a small parcel and will put it in the bottom draw and forget about it.

Quote Originally Posted by blakecb View Post
    No buying in for the long haul. I consider it highly speculative but want to buy and hold and see where this journey takes us....hopefully to a divvy! If its potential is realised, this will be an absolute winner. I have only bought a small parcel and will put it in the bottom draw and forget about it.
    Nice blake, please keep us updated with your thoughts.
    I saw a shooting star from big charts... sighs... hopefully the little rally will start again soon..
    Are you going to exercise your rights?
    Last edited by baller18; 23-09-2013 at 04:29 PM.