sharetrader
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by baller18 View Post
    Nice blake, please keep us updated with your thoughts.
    I saw a shooting star from big charts... sighs... hopefully the little rally will start again soon..
    Are you going to exercise your rights?
    My guess baller is that it will limp to close at 7.5cps.... we will hopefully have a good day in the US overnight, and speculative stocks like this one will get another little boost causing a higher high and higher low tomorrow, hopefully meaning the start of another little upward move for this stock. Here's hoping anyway! (As always, my guesses only...do not own a crystal ball of any kind, so DYOR.)

As for the rights question, yes probably, but will see what the share price is like when I'm filling out the form .
    Last edited by blakecb; 23-09-2013 at 04:46 PM.

Got a question, I've never taken up a rights issue before.
    I'm going overseas for a holiday on sunday, and I won't be able to see the documents on time, so am I able to ask them for it to be send electronically by email? And send it back by email as well?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by turmeric View Post
    Thanks mate - sorry, only just seen your reply to me... As per above I got out at 11.5c so happy. Potentially looking to get back in again soon though... You?
    Love your ID name btw.....

I will stay out for now. Seems like the biotech boom we been having for the last few months are tapering off. I am currently holding ACG in the biotech sector.

IVX, OSL and NAN are falling alongside with AHZ. SOM and ACG are both profitable so they are more well supported.

Quote Originally Posted by soulman View Post

I will stay out for now. Seems like the biotech boom we been having for the last few months are tapering off. I am currently holding ACG in the biotech sector.

IVX, OSL and NAN are falling alongside with AHZ. SOM and ACG are both profitable so they are more well supported.
    What is interesting to me is that PEB on the NZX can get to circa $160mil market cap with sales revenue of 15K and this share is at circa $60mil market cap with sales revenue of 7.5mil. I know, I know, 2 different companies/products....but the market for AHZ is at least that of PEB, with more products being sold and to be sold. Perhaps it's because we don't have so many bio-tech firms on the NZX?
    Last edited by blakecb; 24-09-2013 at 02:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by soulman View Post

PRR has brought down a few biotechs with it.

certainly OSL has been affected as it had the same backers as PRR

think also there was a link between PRR and AHZ with the Frazers
    Share prices follow earnings....buy EPS growth!!

up 11% today

Too easy huh! add that to the 5 or 6% gains from yesterday and it's a pretty good little earner. (nearly 20% in 24 hours).

Looking at getting out though this arvo once the tide turns! Not sure I want to be in tomorrow once everyone starts selling to fund the rights issue...

What price are you thinking of getting out at?
    Hard to say au, with the rights issue, with INA it didn't pullback at all..

PRR is down another 10.6% today, thinking if PRR is worth getting into atm...

Advanced Member

I'm out at 7.9. If I understood the company more I might have stayed, but I don't so decided to take the quick profit.

This stock has done me well so far (up 40%) in two quick trades so decided to be happy with that and not be too greedy.
    Going ex-entitlement tomorrow for the 1 for 5 new issue. Nice exit there turmeric for a short term fling.

Wonder how much it will fall tomorrow OR rise.

Well I don't claim to know much about this company, but looks like I may have got the short term right - a stack of volume which looks like it will bring the SP down a bit on opening this morning...Time to buy again??
    I'm thinking the same thing, but biotech stocks are so volatile, it was more of a right call due to having the rights issue.
    You think it'll go back up in a day again turmeric?