sharetrader

Default Hello from Marketwinner

Hi All

I have been browsing these forum for a while and finally decided to join here.

I am looking forward to contribute my skills and knowledge in the investment world while learning from experienced and intelligent members here.
    I have some experience in this type of investment forums.

Cheers

Hi MARKETWINNER, please accept a welcome from another browser. Whilst I have little to no experience to bring to this forum, I have availed myself of the opinions, debates, hopes of all the contributors and am very grateful for the 'crash' course on sharemarket investing. It is fascinating to see the differing attitudes to TA and FA - even had to look up what these terms meant.... Nevertheless, over the past 18 months (good months I have to recognise) I have put together a portfolio that I am now comfortable with, not without a few losses, but with my own 'research', and consideration of the many and various opinions and advice of all the contributors to the STForum it has been a very interesting journey. Welcome aboard.

garfy

Thank you Garfy.

It is good to see you are doing homework to pick stocks.Learn as much as possible. In this investment world everybody make mistakes and nobody can win all the time.

BTW did you try to read book called “One up in the Wall Street “written by Peter Lynch? I still consider this book as one of the best books I ever read.

MW
    Last edited by Valuegrowth; 16-06-2013 at 10:33 PM. Reason: to amend sentence