sharetrader
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Tix - Tixda

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Good divs from most of these but s/p down or flat.S&P/ASX200 A-REIT near an 8 year high!!
    TOT from $1.31 to $1.11 over 1 year
    TGP $1.24 to 92c
    TOF$2.07 to $2.06
    TIX $2.60 to $2.68 with a long takeover of ANI included
    Hey JT,

I can only comment on TIX as not involved in any of the others. TIX is $2.78 as of close tonight and appears to be on a break out - $2.60 to $2.78 for the year is approx 7% return plus an 8% div yield gives a total return of over 15%. Had spent a lot of time consolidating in that $2.40 to $2.55 range. ANI takeover was a real drag on SP performance IMHO. Still on a current dividend yield of 8%. Believe there is still room for SP to appreciate as investors chase yield and interest rates in Aussie are not going anywhere but down given inflation figures. Would not be surprised to see the div yield drop to 6.5 to 7.0% in the next 6 to 12 months which would see SP over $3.00.

Discl: Hold

Cheers
    Gaz

IMO

HiGaz; yes its great yield story ( 1 of the highest)and finally rerating. Divi just announced today a slight increase to 5.425c for qtr (no franking of course which will make full year div 21.6c if next qtr the same.Forecast earnings yield 22.7c.
    Not sure which prop companies have helped the index to a high;will have a look around.
    Holding from $2.20.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    HiGaz; yes its great yield story ( 1 of the highest)and finally rerating. Divi just announced today a slight increase to 5.425c for qtr (no franking of course which will make full year div 21.6c if next qtr the same.Forecast earnings yield 22.7c.
    Not sure which prop companies have helped the index to a high;will have a look around.
    Holding from $2.20.
    Great JT - you are 10% up on me!!!!!.

Do you have any views on TOT, TOF and/ or TGP? FET has also performed ok the past few months after a period of consolidation after the merger with FST. Have done well out of FST and FET historically.

Cheers
    Gaz

IMO

TIX has been the strongest of the 360 group chart, price and yield wise ;currently re 10% on my entry price..Took a while for the ANI purchase to move the s/p. I think its the most leveraged(40 something %) but haven't checked the others for a while. Owned FET (when it was AEU)for awhile and prob should have stayed in. Prefer the Industrial exposure of TIX although also have a holding in GEM (like FET, childcare centres) atm, back in the black again with this one.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 02-05-2016 at 07:28 PM.

following now

IMO

TIX is now CIP, Centuria an Industrial REIT. i still hold for the great divs. Its jumped re 10% today on takeover offer by minor shareholder Property link, PLG ,in a combo of shares and cash to the value of $3.04. NTA $2.56 in june . ive been thinking about selling cum div to build some cash up; am glad about the time my pondering has taken.
    PLG: Proposal to acquire Centuria Industrial REIT
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 13-09-2018 at 12:58 PM.