sharetrader
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Default New website for Dividend Yields.

Just to advise anyone interested in dividends and dividend yields as an investment strategy that we have a new website which has just gone live. Would appreciate any comments, suggestions and general feedback. Thanks
    www.dividendyield.co.nz
    www.dividendyield.co.nz
    Conservative Investing and dividend producers...get rich slowly!
    https://www.facebook.com/dividendyieldnz

Update Ready To Install

Great stuff. Div history charts . Price points to target for your desired D/Y make it easy for folks simply after income.Good advice and examples. A great service to those not into micro managing or "investing" as such. Thanks

Yes agree great stuff, thank you

Note: Under Dividend Tips No. 9 you have 20013 instead of 2013

Thanks Birmanboy - looks good - and not a single cat picture

Great - thanks for that

Veteran novice

Nice one!

From a quick dekko, the most useful feature is the ability to see a company's dividend paying record over a number of years.

Thank you all for your comments and notes. Appreciate you taking the time to have a look.
    www.dividendyield.co.nz

Guru

Book marked. Thank you for all the work to achieve an overdue site.

Working on both of these ...along with other tools. We wanted to get it up in the interim. As noted on the home page its a work in progress and thanks for your suggestions. Goal is to have it be as usefull as possible within confines of field..Dividends.
    Quote Originally Posted by KW View Post
    Addition of the div payout ratio would be useful too. Good effort. Don't suppose you are keen to do one for the Aus market?
    www.dividendyield.co.nz

Banned

Thank you, I have indexed it in my bookmarks. Kudos for providing this service. Do the shareprices update automatically for you or is it a manual operations you have to perform daily or weekly? Are you also going to add the exchage traded funds such as FNZ, TNZ etc?
    But I really like the info you have as to if a DRP operates and its a handy tool to find out an historic dividend yield. The history tab is fantastic as most papers etc do not provide this.

p.s I see you offer quasi advice in the FAQ section. Be careful that the FMA don't have a case to make you register as a financial advisor.
    Last edited by blackcap; 11-07-2013 at 08:03 AM.

What about detailing the effect of imputation credits, can this be done?

Dilettante

Thanks BB. I have promptly bookmarked this website. Great to have such quick reference info at your finger tips. I particularly like the info on DRP availability, dividend history and the "desired dividend yield" table. I look forward to using this site a lot in the future for quick references and comparisons.

SP daily.automated...exchange funds not on the horizon..too fiddly. What would you consider to be "quasi advice" on FAQ. I cannot see it myself but perception is in the eye of the beholder. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Thank you, I have indexed it in my bookmarks. Kudos for providing this service. Do the shareprices update automatically for you or is it a manual operations you have to perform daily or weekly? Are you also going to add the exchage traded funds such as FNZ, TNZ etc?
    But I really like the info you have as to if a DRP operates and its a handy tool to find out an historic dividend yield. The history tab is fantastic as most papers etc do not provide this.

p.s I see you offer quasi advice in the FAQ section. Be careful that the FMA don't have a case to make you register as a financial advisor.
    www.dividendyield.co.nz

Probably not at the moment. May consider in a drilled down level where investors have own portfolio /tax rates etc. However all ideas appreciated and site will morph depending on demand and time/programming requirements that are entailed in filling that demand. We are a "man and dog" operation (well man and cat) (well 2 men and 3 cats) so time will tell. Thanks for the interest.
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwitrev View Post
    What about detailing the effect of imputation credits, can this be done?
    Last edited by BIRMANBOY; 11-07-2013 at 02:01 PM. Reason: speeeling
    www.dividendyield.co.nz

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BIRMANBOY View Post
    SP daily.automated...exchange funds not on the horizon..too fiddly. What would you consider to be "quasi advice" on FAQ. I cannot see it myself but perception is in the eye of the beholder. Thanks.
    Hi BIRMANBOY, maybe a long bow etc and you are right, its in the eye of the beholder. But your answers to Q3,4 and 10 could be construed as giving advice. But you are right its at a stretch. Just be careful is all I have to offer. Thanks for getting back to me on ETF's. I really like another poster said like the availability of info on DRP's. Just another hint.. I/C attached to dividends have a real impact on all people that receive dividends so if possible it would enhance the site tremendously. Cheers.