sharetrader
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Please refresh this thread monthly ; i totally forget its there and its very useful ,thanks.;;
    Bookmark it.. Take on some personal responsibility and don't expect Birmanboy to spoon feed you.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    Bookmark it.. Take on some personal responsibility and don't expect Birmanboy to spoon feed you.
    Just another labour voter

Update Ready To Install

I forget the bookmark 777.Very tetchy today guys, a few more weeks to go .

Somehow your theory of being useful and yet forgetting about it seems little incongruous...do you have the same problem with your car? Driving to work and then forgetting about it and taking the bus home?.. Taking your Eftpost card with you and then not buying lunch because you don't have any cash? You appear to be contributing to the urban myth that men cannot multi-task. Sharpen up please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Please refresh this thread monthly ; i totally forget its there and its very useful ,thanks.;;
    www.dividendyield.co.nz
    Conservative Investing and dividend producers...get rich slowly!
    https://www.facebook.com/dividendyieldnz

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by BIRMANBOY View Post
    Somehow your theory of being useful and yet forgetting about it seems little incongruous...do you have the same problem with your car? Driving to work and then forgetting about it and taking the bus home?.. Taking your Eftpost card with you and then not buying lunch because you don't have any cash? You appear to be contributing to the urban myth that men cannot multi-task. Sharpen up please.
    Indeed it is the conundrum faced by the left;
    '
    when they are done writing their Christmas list they fail to account for the fact that Santa won't be paying for it.

Thanks for the website...I have been using it for a long time...use it when I start a new stock pick.

Update Ready To Install

Quote Originally Posted by Investor View Post
    Indeed it is the conundrum faced by the left;
    '
    when they are done writing their Christmas list they fail to account for the fact that Santa won't be paying for it.
    Can you please clarify what you are saying here?. Are you being political about this?

Update Ready To Install

Originally Posted by BIRMANBOY
    Hah...we may be old but ,but, but..damn I've forgotten what I was going to say.

Permanent Newbie

Is Birmanboy still around? I notice his website hasn't been updated. I was wanting to look at dividends and his website would have been perfect.

Also in unrelated news Stanley Druckenmiller appears to have started investing like I did 10 years ago being out of equities and into fixed interest. This is at a time when I am seriously considering going the other way. Perhaps I should be looking to follow his timing as he has been a little more successful than me over the years.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2019/06/04/stan...ina-tweet.html
    Mind you he is in and out in the blink of an eye, I have a day job.

"We're sorry this website is currently under construction" Working on getting it updated and adding some new features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Is Birmanboy still around? I notice his website hasn't been updated. I was wanting to look at dividends and his website would have been perfect.

Also in unrelated news Stanley Druckenmiller appears to have started investing like I did 10 years ago being out of equities and into fixed interest. This is at a time when I am seriously considering going the other way. Perhaps I should be looking to follow his timing as he has been a little more successful than me over the years.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2019/06/04/stan...ina-tweet.html
    Mind you he is in and out in the blink of an eye, I have a day job.
    www.dividendyield.co.nz

Permanent Newbie

"We're sorry this website is currently under construction" Working on getting it updated and adding some new features.
    Good to hear you are still alive.

Keep us posted on the web site it is a great source for dividend info once updated.

Dilettante

I second Aaron so please do Birmanboy if you have the time and energy to do so. I found the info you had on there very helpful and interesting

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    I second Aaron so please do Birmanboy if you have the time and energy to do so. I found the info you had on there very helpful and interesting
    I ‘third” Aaron. Thanks heaps for your website!

Quote Originally Posted by BeeBop View Post
    I ‘third” Aaron. Thanks heaps for your website!
    I also would like to add my thanks to Brimanboy for the great website

Permanent Newbie

Looks like it is up and running once again.

Thanks Birmanboy, no excuses now for me not starting to look for opportunities.

Whaaaa? that's news to me. I'm still working on it..NO NO NO its not finished. I don't know what you are looking at but my link says " We're sorry this website is currently under construction"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Looks like it is up and running once again.

Thanks Birmanboy, no excuses now for me not starting to look for opportunities.
    www.dividendyield.co.nz

Whaaaa? that's news to me. I'm still working on it..NO NO NO its not finished. I don't know what you are looking at but my link says " We're sorry this website is currently under construction"
    So does mine BB, and it did on the day Aaron posted, thought I had posted to say so, but apparently not!

He always appeared to be operating in a slightly altered dimension where time and space were occasionally misaligned..LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    So does mine BB, and it did on the day Aaron posted, thought I had posted to say so, but apparently not!
    www.dividendyield.co.nz

If you do a google search for dividendyield.co.nz you get all the sublinks to the other pages of the website, not just the home page. So maybe he got in that way? Can see all the old pages, some still updating. Looking forward to using it when finished.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by audiav View Post
    If you do a google search for dividendyield.co.nz you get all the sublinks to the other pages of the website, not just the home page. So maybe he got in that way? Can see all the old pages, some still updating. Looking forward to using it when finished.
    Still up this way
    http://www.dividendyield.co.nz/hightolowdividend.php