sharetrader
Page 170 of 277 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171172173174180220270 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 2763

Thread: ZEL - Z Energy.

volumes have not returned to normal even though we in level 2 so looks like people are not driving as much. people working from home still ? or people not sunday driving ?
    one step ahead of the herd

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclical View Post
    Crikey, there will be some trouble is that's the general sentiment of their holders towards the SPP.
    I don't think so. The SPP is only $60m, the institutional placement was $290m, fully subscribed.

Feels like traffic levels are back to pre lockdown in auck.

IMO

Yeah, i hate level two, No traffic jams at all in level three, now they are the norm here again.

Mark Roy Malpass acquisition 15,000 @ $3.05

my chart tea leaves say it will go to $3.50 or close to, but I aint got the guts to try it.
    I know I'm going to burn lots of fuel over the next few months, we're planning Sth Island Rd trip yay, but I dont think the industry metrics will be looking promising again until all the planes are back flying and that could take ages.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Is anyone investing in the SPP? I am not touching it

Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    Is anyone investing in the SPP? I am not touching it
    I cant see the attraction at this price. Was gonna dump my last few recently but as I see it the big boys have pumped a whole load of money in at market value to prop the company up so I might just ride that buffer to beyond the current storm....

Interestingly I listened to a BBC interview about Macron's electric car initiative, the interviewee was not sanguine on any significant uptake of electric cars unless western govts offer large subsidies.... something that is probably low spending priority at the moment. So petrol likely to remain dominant for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by dibble View Post
    I cant see the attraction at this price. Was gonna dump my last few recently but as I see it the big boys have pumped a whole load of money in at market value to prop the company up so I might just ride that buffer to beyond the current storm....

Interestingly I listened to a BBC interview about Macron's electric car initiative, the interviewee was not sanguine on any significant uptake of electric cars unless western govts offer large subsidies.... something that is probably low spending priority at the moment. So petrol likely to remain dominant for a while.
    I thought this government being heavily influenced by the Greens would have done more to promote electric cars and put money into the power companies. I bought ZEL for the dividends (cough cough) on the advice of my broker. Sigh...

Quote Originally Posted by dibble View Post
    Interestingly I listened to a BBC interview about Macron's electric car initiative, the interviewee was not sanguine on any significant uptake of electric cars unless western govts offer large subsidies.... something that is probably low spending priority at the moment.
    I hope we don't see that here. EV owners are already being massively subsidised here by way of the taxes the rest of us pay for the dino juice.