sharetrader
Page 6 of 277 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Thread: ZEL - Z Energy.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    And price is set at?

Not possible for any firm to advise of allotment until price is set.

NZX and FMA need to be informed.
    Bookbuild, pricing and allocation not till 15/16 August but I assume some of the Brokers have been given a firm allocation already which they can allocate to their clients.
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

Correct CJ, firm $ allocations were given to brokers yesterday. I have read the prospectus, asked for a firm allocation, got scaled, filled in the form, written out the cheque, and its in the mail.

I'll phone the police immediately Balance, possibly David Shearer as well

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Xerof View Post
    Correct CJ, firm $ allocations were given to brokers yesterday. I have read the prospectus, asked for a firm allocation, got scaled, filled in the form, written out the cheque, and its in the mail.
    At what price? The top of the price range?
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

The application form is for a Dollar amount, not share amount. This IPO does appear to be structured a little different to the usual

Brokers all got their firm allocation dollar amount yesterday (see todays ann by Infratil) How they allocate to their clients is their concern, not mine. I would presume this is the retail part of the IPO, not all of it, as the price is set later by the book build. Retail is a pricetaker, not price setter

Veteran novice

Retail is a pricetaker, not price setter
    Sad - but true.

There's no public pool in this one, so if you want to participate you need to put your hand up for a dollar amount. Of course, you can always decline to fill in the application form when received - but probably at the expense of some damage to your future client/broker relationship!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerof View Post
    I've been scaled to 20% of my requested volume for this. Tighter than SML

wondering whether it relates to individual broking house allocations being 'unevenly' distributed?

anyone else been advised of a firm allocation?
    I've been offered this morning 100% of my requested amount, although as Macduffy says, I don't yet know if I will take it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CJ View Post
    Which broker?

anyone else been advised of a firm allocation?
    I got a third of the number I'd asked for.
    Sounds like there's good demand.

IMO

Looks like Craigs will give me all i can eat and pricing looking like lower end rather than higher but we will see.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Looks like Craigs will give me all i can eat and pricing looking like lower end rather than higher but we will see.
    Classic IPO - Craigs keep lion share of retail allocation and give its clients 100% of what they ask for (all good and great on them - to be applauded) while rationing other brokers.

End result?

Clients of other brokers will try and get out on opening knowing that Craigs' clients have plenty to stag with.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Classic IPO - Craigs keep lion share of retail allocation and give its clients 100% of what they ask for (all good and great on them - to be applauded) while rationing other brokers.

End result?

Clients of other brokers will try and get out on opening knowing that Craigs' clients have plenty to stag with.
    I don't think demand is as high as what people think. I'm not with Craigs and I certainly have never been offered 100% before of anything I have actually really wanted.