sharetrader
Page 57 of 277 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107157 ... LastLast

Thread: ZEL - Z Energy.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Analysts reckon its worth a lot more. Guru Couta1 reckons its oversold as do I. Company insiders buying on market in the last two days as well.
    Gross yield of 15.5% forecast for FY21. Last time I saw something that juicy in terms of yield was HLG when it was $2.70 ! If ZEL can start paying around 50 cps per annum or slightly more in due course it is highly likely we will see a significant recovery in the SP in my opinion.
    Hard to understand why the market has whacked this down by around the same percentage as the profit decline as though the reasons for that decline are permanent, when quite clearly they're not. Opportunity knocks ?
    Beagle ...you back the truck up to Plexure .....if prices like Serko it would be worth about $2.50 they say ...ten bagger from current price ...better than 15% pa return from Z
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    !/!!/18

Slow adopters here but you got there.
    Fast pumping and spruiking adopters when on board though ehhh
    Wanted my seat heavily discounted before jumping on board. Who doesn't like heavily discounted petrol
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

IMO

Who doesn't like half a V8

My broker for one has a buy on ZEL with t/p reduced to re $7.72 with div forecast at half a buck.
    Maybe your broker got fooled like the others with Z’s confusing statements

Z say divie not going to be ‘half a buck’ this year
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Banned

It's Gutometer Couta not Guru.Lol

Following the momo

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    https://www.marketscreener.com/Z-ENE...015/consensus/ All those guru analysts on average reckon its worth $7.14.
    Sell down does look overdone based on my own analysis I reached the same conclusion as another guru on here who used the seat of the pants theorem to arrive at the same answer.

Mrs Beagle wanted asked me over lunch what I've been up to today and I said I'd been busy buying Z Energy shares. Can't go wrong with consumer staples she replied.
    I don't normally listen to her comments on shares but I think she has a good point about it being a defensive consumer staple.
    I curious on the reason that you don't normally listen to Mrs Beagles comments on shares?

Who doesn't like half a V8
    LOL thankfully some modern highly efficient V6 engines are making similar power figures to what V8's were making a decade or so ago 2 liters is only for milk bottles

Quote Originally Posted by McGinty View Post
    I curious on the reason that you don't normally listen to Mrs Beagles comments on shares?

Bought some more this morning. Can't help myself at the thought of a 15.5% yield....could probably run a couple of V12 engines for free now off the dividends lol
    Last edited by Beagle; 07-11-2018 at 11:05 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Maybe your broker got fooled like the others with Z’s confusing statements

Z say divie not going to be ‘half a buck’ this year
    A bit of egg on face but they came out with that research before Z's update. I note they havn't corrected it atp

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...464/290054.pdf
    Yet another insider buying more on market. Follow the smart money, 3 insider notices in the last two days. Brokers all like it and think its worth heaps more. Super guru gutometer Couta1 likes it, I do, heck even Mrs Beagle likes it and she is never ever wrong...well not that she ever admits too anyway lol

Massive share volumes lately flushing out all the remaining disaffected shareholders. Back up the truck, what could possibly go wrong
    Last edited by Beagle; 07-11-2018 at 12:19 PM.

IMO

CTX (Caltex) and VEA (Shell ) on the ASX at 1 year lows (listing low for VEA from july) .
    CTX PE 9.55 D/Y net 4.37% ( source ASB)