sharetrader
Page 88 of 277 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298138188 ... LastLast

Thread: ZEL - Z Energy.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    It goes Ex divvy so the SP should drop around 30c from wherever it was the day before.
    Sadly doesn't appear to have topped up 30 cents in the mean time

Thanks Couta and Iceman..

I got the dates wrong...

Investor

Quite a few lots of 100k, 200k parcels are crossed at 6.20 and 6.21 range. If things go custard overnight on DOW, it might test the $6.09 mark where that large block was transacted.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Quite a few lots of 100k, 200k parcels are crossed at 6.20 and 6.21 range. If things go custard overnight on DOW, it might test the $6.09 mark where that large block was transacted.
    Very unlikely with that big divvy loaded in besides the NZX has already started pricing in the custard pie.

Dilettante

A nice rapid climb since going XD. 2/3 of the divie recovered in a couple of days :-)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    A nice rapid climb since going XD. 2/3 of the divie recovered in a couple of days :-)
    Yep should get back into the $6.30-$6.40 range in a few weeks.PS-AVG target price is around $7.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Yep, held up pretty well after going ex-div. After dithering around for a while took a position few days before it went ex-div.

All good and proceeding as expected. 12% yield for a company selling a basic necessity the vast majority of people have to repeatedly buy, (better not use the consumer staple term again in case I upset the text-book experts who will have to remind me it doesn't go into any consumer staple index), is highly attractive in this ultra low interest rate environment so I am not surprised to see this making good early progress to recovering its dividend quickly. Market screener suggests average broker target price is ~ $7 so this remains a compelling hold for yield and possible further upside.
    Last edited by Beagle; 20-05-2019 at 03:34 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

It certainly one divy I'm looking forward to hitting my bank account!

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    It certainly one divy I'm looking forward to hitting my bank account!
    I wonder why If I'm going to keep engaging in my own unique form of dividend reinvestment plan I might be needing a supercharged V8 soon or better still buy a boat
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine