sharetrader
Page 150 of 277 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160200250 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 2763

Thread: ZEL - Z Energy.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post

read: we are thoroughly relieved that we are not excluded from super funds coz that would be the absolute death of us.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

bit of a joke if they were excluded
    one step ahead of the herd

oil just plunged to 32$ per barrel at the moment be expecting my petrol to drop big time shortly
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    oil just plunged to 32$ per barrel at the moment be expecting my petrol to drop big time shortly
    Is low oil prices good or bad for Z?

This is when they need to ‘normalise’ the accounts
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Bad from memory...there's some sweet spot of about $50-60 a barrel apparently, again, from memory.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Oil goes up petrol goes up at the pump overnight .....oil goes down and prices take a while to gondown at the pump

The Z spin machine says -

@zenergynz
    Spin machine here! It hasn't dropped b/c markets haven't settled - we don't want to be passing through wild price swings (what if it goes back UP by that much in near future?). I can tell you that we've continuously reduced our prices across all our sites over the past few wks.

Oil has been down for weeks before the massive collapse overnight. The price gouging just goes on and on at my closest Z where they still want $2.269 for 91 Octane, the same price they did weeks ago when oil began falling. Blatant highway robbery.

Part of me is hoping for a complete lockdown because of the virus so the highway robbery comes to an abrupt halt !
    Last edited by Beagle; 09-03-2020 at 05:16 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Oil has been down for weeks before the massive collapse overnight. The price gouging just goes on and on at my closest Z where they still want $2.269 for 91 Octane, the same price they did weeks ago when oil began falling. Blatant highway robbery.
    The NZD has been falling for weeks as well so that unfortunately counteracts petrol becoming cheaper for us due to falling oil prices.
    However the kiwi has risen the last couple of days so surely with oil plummeting there should be some cheaper petrol soon.
    Last edited by peat; 10-03-2020 at 02:23 AM.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    The NZD has been falling for weeks as well so that unfortunately counteracts petrol becoming cheaper for us due to falling oil prices.
    However the kiwi has risen the last couple of days so surely with oil plummeting there should be some cheaper petrol soon.
    NZD down 7 % ish oil down 45% ish , Peat do you really think this company that holds itself as a “ good nz company “ is doing the right thing by us ?

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    NZD down 7 % ish oil down 45% ish , Peat do you really think this company that holds itself as a “ good nz company “ is doing the right thing by us ?
    Bennett said on radio this morning Z take into account ALL STAKEHOLDERS when setting prices ...mentioned shareholders first.

He’s doing a good job looking after shareholders dividend