sharetrader
Page 158 of 277 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168208258 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 2763

Thread: ZEL - Z Energy.

Bad day for Debra thst half time .... she had to correct the dividend notice to the NZX ...but nobody told her about the NTA
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Z themselves in HY Announcement to NZX said NTA was $0.06

Probably a mistake but Wish they’d do these things to pump prices
    Haha, yeah right. I got charged twice on my card at BP once (they didn't think it went through the first time). Still regret not going back and sorting it. It's only money.

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    the govt may do some stuff good but they are hopeless at looking into the rorting from supermarkets , petrol etc in NZ and the AA make me crinch everytime i hear them. lapdogs of the oil co's
    Couldn't agree more. It really gets my goat to here fuel companies complain about margins but if I shop at the supermarket I can get 6 cents a litre off. The margin is not that bad if there is a 6 cent buffer

zacman

Quote Originally Posted by zacman View Post
    Couldn't agree more. It really gets my goat to here fuel companies complain about margins but if I shop at the supermarket I can get 6 cents a litre off. The margin is not that bad if there is a 6 cent buffer

zacman
    Hmmm, yes but maybe the buffer is in how much you are paying for your groceries rather than in the petrol company's margin. Just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by zacman View Post

zacman
    Buffer probably 15 - 18 cents

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Gerald View Post
    I never trust metrics by google/nzx or websites normally.

NTA = Assets - intangibles - goodwill - all liabilities

NTA fy19 = 2847 - 475 - 193 - 1927 = 252m

425m shares on issue. 252m/425m = 0.59

Or am I missing something?

You're right about metrics appearing at times

Post share-consolidation ALF was another with similar incorrect metrics / NTA etc for a while

Petrol prices: The problem with price dropping to 80c a litre

https://www.news.com.au/finance/econ...6a093b6efe6bec

the biggest price difference between NZ and AUS i think ever
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    Petrol prices: The problem with price dropping to 80c a litre

https://www.news.com.au/finance/econ...6a093b6efe6bec

the biggest price difference between NZ and AUS i think ever
    Thankfully we're being "fleeced" by the government with fuel tax, so the impact of the drop in price won't impact the CPI as much as it will in Oz. How convenient.

Help, I bleed blue and have always voted that way but I think the chief fleecer has been doing a very good job with Covid 19 and also did a very good job with her response to the Chch Mosque attack. I'm actually starting to really like her...maybe I have a bad case of Stockholm syndrome in lockdown lol

More likely with high blood pressure and at my age I feel she has done a good job looking after at risk people like me.

Perhaps the fact that I haven't been driving lately so haven't been fleeced by the hefty road taxes could also have something to do with it

Anyway back to Z...quite an interesting article in the behind the paywall Herald about NZR and what its costing its shareholders including ZEL and inadequate return on capital
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12327734
    Last edited by Beagle; 28-04-2020 at 04:55 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Help, I bleed blue and have always voted that way but I think the chief fleecer has been doing a very good job with Covid 19 and also did a very good job with her response to the Chch Mosque attack. I'm actually starting to really like her...maybe I have a bad case of Stockholm syndrome in lockdown lol

Perhaps the fact that I haven't been driving lately so haven't been fleeced by the hefty road taxes could also have something to do with it

Anyway back to Z...quite an interesting article in the behind the paywall Herald about NZR and what its costing its shareholders and inadequate return on capital
    Yes, I know where you're coming from. My main concern is that at this rate, it may end up being a Labour majority and no Winnie required for a coalition, which means no one to keep them honest when it comes to the likes of CGT and other fleecing mechanisms. Still, we've a few months for a recession to hit home and possibly change the landscape somewhat, and for the Nat's to find an inspirational leader...where's that Tui?