sharetrader
Page 164 of 277 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174214264 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 2763

Thread: ZEL - Z Energy.

Guru

Correct me if Im wrong but were they listed at approx. $5-00, if so this has to be one of the greatest price destruction on the NZX in recent years .

Quote Originally Posted by dibble View Post
    Dont forget.... the more you apply for the less you will get if there are oversubs (ie as you are helping create the oversub maths). That's the quirk of this system. That said odds of oversubs are probably a lot slimmer than AIA, indeed you may get all 50k if you scribble that in your application.
    The notes say "if scaling of the SPP is required, it will be done having regard to existing holdings as at the record date of 8 May 2020"

AIA had the same wording (seems to be the standard template these days) and scaled strictly according to existing shareholding. No consideration was given to the application amount. Hence I am not going to put I the full $50k

Besides I need to keep money for Ramsay RHC:ASX and any other SPP that come up.
    I don't want $50k sitting in an account I can't touch for 2 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTheHorse View Post
    Bit of desperation if Jarden are accepting applications from Direct Broking clients? Pretty unusual if the issue is even slightly popular.
    Direct Broking IS Jarden.

Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    Direct Broking IS Jarden.
    I'm aware of that. It just doesn't happen very often that clients of discount brokerage firms are offered to participate in these issues. I think the price they've got is very good and shows surprisingly strong support.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Correct me if Im wrong but were they listed at approx. $5-00, if so this has to be one of the greatest price destruction on the NZX in recent years .
    Try Intueri, Snakk, Wynyard, Orion health etc etc etc !

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Try Intueri, Snakk, Wynyard, Orion health etc etc etc !
    Sorry I should have said top 50 , they were there once but not now, forget the penny dreadfulls , not forgetting Feltex !!!!!
    Last edited by whatsup; 12-05-2020 at 11:54 AM.

Don't be dramatic. Listed at $3.50 - simple Google search, and literally outlined in the first few pages of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Don't be dramatic. Listed at $3.50 - simple Google search, and literally outlined in the first few pages of this thread.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    ACC will be a bit peeved. They just topped up with extra +$4m on 1/5/20. Where do you think sp will be after trading halt? I am expecting about a 20k to 30k loss when market opens. Not too bad compared to ACC's loss.
    What a relief, was sure sp was falling to about 2.80, but now, it is still up there and gave me a chance to lighten up. Had too many as usual.

Bit of desperation if Jarden are accepting applications from Direct Broking clients? Pretty unusual if the issue is even slightly popular.
    I'm aware of that. It just doesn't happen very often that clients of discount brokerage firms are offered to participate in these issues. I think the price they've got is very good and shows surprisingly strong support.
    Am I missing something here? Are "clients of discount brokerage firms" somehow second class investors?

Personally, I use Jarden/Direct Broking because (a) they are linked to my bank, ANZ and (b) I prefer paying 0.2% per trade instead of the 1%+ I was paying at Forsyth Barr (daylight robbery, if you ask me).

So, seriously, what am I missing here? I'm keen to know.

[PS. Jarden/Direct Broking notify clients of every offer, NZX notice and corporate announcement. Just sayin'. ]
    Last edited by HKG2301; 12-05-2020 at 03:53 PM. Reason: Adding quote