sharetrader
Page 166 of 277 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170176216266 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 2763

Thread: ZEL - Z Energy.

I wouldn't normally touch a stock in this sector (EVs, Renewables etc) but Jardens have put a $5.00 price target on it (vs $3.00 current market). Their targets seem to often get met quite quickly, so I bought a few. I guess there are some instos taking a quick 10-15c (gross) profit though..

I'm still comtemplating whether to get more under the SPP, at $2.90, it doesn't seem a great incentive given the price is about $3 now as I could buy more once I know the share price is on the rise. This is one of my red arrow stocks, if I knew it would go to $5 in the next little while then yes, it will be a no brainer. Having said that I think we are at the bottom and the only way is up from here.

I live right next door to a Z station and since we went to level 3, the place has been flat out which is a good sign. I think their weekly ops figures are a good indication of whats happening with increases in consumption each week.

DISC: HOLD

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by flyer View Post
    I'm still comtemplating whether to get more under the SPP, at $2.90, it doesn't seem a great incentive given the price is about $3 now as I could buy more once I know the share price is on the rise. This is one of my red arrow stocks, if I knew it would go to $5 in the next little while then yes, it will be a no brainer. Having said that I think we are at the bottom and the only way is up from here.

I live right next door to a Z station and since we went to level 3, the place has been flat out which is a good sign. I think their weekly ops figures are a good indication of whats happening with increases in consumption each week.

DISC: HOLD
    When do they post out the SPP forms? I thought spp was around $2.75c.

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    When do they post out the SPP forms? I thought spp was around $2.75c.
    From a page or two back:

Quote Originally Posted by HKG2301 View Post
    From the SPP notes: "The price of shares offered under the SPP will be the lower of the Placement share price or a 2.5% discount to the 5-day VWAP of Z shares traded on the NZX during the last 5 days of the SPP offer period", which ends 29 May.

Offer document email came through this evening.

Chris Lee says retail investors got doughnutted in the first round

Obviously has no time for Goldman Sachs

https://www.chrislee.co.nz/taking-stock
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

This article is interesting. Although it’s about the refinery there is a good discussion of the challenges the industry faces. Reading it I am finding it hard to see the value in purchasing more in the SPP.

https://www.newsroom.co.nz/2020/05/1...finery-survive

Share price at $2.93, only 3c above the SPP

So how does "a 2.5% discount to the volume weighted average price (“VWAP”) of Z shares traded on NZX during the five NZX trading days up to, and including, the Closing Date (expected to be 29 May 2020)." work? So if the VWAP is $2.85 ... then shares will be allocated at $2.78ish?

Quote Originally Posted by theace View Post
    So how does "a 2.5% discount to the volume weighted average price (“VWAP”) of Z shares traded on NZX during the five NZX trading days up to, and including, the Closing Date (expected to be 29 May 2020)." work? So if the VWAP is $2.85 ... then shares will be allocated at $2.78ish?
    That’s right ...good eh
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”