sharetrader
Page 18 of 277 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast

Thread: ZEL - Z Energy.

Net profit has doubled yet no response from share price. Possibly under the radar because of all the attention on SaaS companys and PEB? Dividends coming up i'm considering topping up but i'm having too much fun trading PEB, XRO

Veteran novice

You're right, Wolf, too much going on elsewhere to get attention! But the interim result was pretty much in line with the prospectus forecast and the company affirmed guidance for the full year, ie it met expectations and didn't excite the market to bid the price up.

True still thought we'd get a small reaction at least. Surely this derisk's it for some people showing that they are on track. Thought some dividend investors might have switched from Chorus to Z

Veteran novice

Some comment here on the interim result.

http://www.macquarie.com.au/dafiles/...=OTY5NDQ5NDYS1

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    Some comment here on the interim result.

http://www.macquarie.com.au/dafiles/...=OTY5NDQ5NDYS1
    Jeez guru analysts getting even more guru(ire) coming up with things like *A terricolae is a term designating annelid worms including earthworms. In other words “The worm has turned”.

Suppose they not too impressed ....and just a steady as she goes investment with some downside risk

...on the smaller side of things, a Z station is planned I believe on the North Shore (AKL) on Onewa. Noting that there is already a BP at either end of the street and they're trying smack bang in the middle on a very busy street (crap position).

Some would think this is good... but some have forgotten that the Caltex up the road went out of business.

Anyone local got a recommendation of their own? I think it is going to fail (the planned station that is).

Banned

This stocks getting hammered lately thin on the buy side glad I only purchased for dividend at 3.81

Where have all the buyers fled too? I borrowed money for this one in the ipo.. Might have to set a stop loss

Veteran novice

Not directly related to ZEL but it's interesting that Shell is now also in the process of selling its Australian retail assets.

http://www.smh.com.au/business/tpg-c...107-30fg0.html