sharetrader
Page 187 of 277 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197237 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 2763

Thread: ZEL - Z Energy.

I find Mike Benetts CEO constantly talking how he doesnt want petrol to be sold. He wants to transform to carbon free NZ. He would of rather be in the digital business as he deems it more progressive. Having the leader talking like that about Z energy didnt install me with confidence to stay invested.

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    Time for a rally, has lagged the market, probably oversold?
    still way oversold on the rsi mthly and without a doubt has not had a bounce like some others eg air , thl etc.

im thinking even at some stage if they only paid even a 20c div per year thats still be 8% odd gross yield at current prices , wow if they some how got back to 40 - 50c divs if things in the world normalise that be nearly 18 - 20% gross div per year lol steal of the century if it happened if if i say at this stage
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    wow if they some how got back to 40 - 50c divs if things in the world normalise that be nearly 18 - 20% gross div per year lol steal of the century if it happened if if i say at this stage
    If, if, dont forget IF they ever achieve a similar free cash flow to the good ol' days there are an extra 350m worth of shares to distribute it across.

Quote Originally Posted by dibble View Post
    If, if, dont forget IF they ever achieve a similar free cash flow to the good ol' days there are an extra 350m worth of shares to distribute it across.
    thats true even at 20cps / yr as mentioned thats a pretty impressive yield

Investor

I'm picking they will announce a token divvy of at least 8c-10c when they report in couple of weeks time. Balance sheet/cash flow should be able to allow that outlay on 520mln outstanding shares. Pure hunch on my part based their recent monthly fuel volume updates, DYOR.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    I'm picking they will announce a token divvy of at least 8c-10c when they report in couple of weeks time. Balance sheet/cash flow should be able to allow that outlay on 520mln outstanding shares. Pure hunch on my part based their recent monthly fuel volume updates, DYOR.
    possibly but even if not then probably one after i reckon. seems wont be long to it breaks over $3. i see the swing higher stalled last time of the covid lows was 3.50 so maybe we test that again?

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    possibly but even if not then probably one after i reckon. seems wont be long to it breaks over $3. i see the swing higher stalled last time of the covid lows was 3.50 so maybe we test that again?
    Broke through $3 mark as we speak, momentum trading could see it push close to that 3.50 mark close to results date...

I think a lot of you folks seem to have forgotten that under the terms of their agreement with the banks they are precluded from paying a dividend until at earliest October 2021. Even then they have a truly shocking track record with their dividends so any attempt to value this based on yield is completely invalid in my opinion. DYOR - I have warned enough about this mutt. Very deep systemic issues remain.
    This is off my watch list and now on my no further comment list. Some companies are simply not worth my time and this is one of them.
    Last edited by Beagle; 22-10-2020 at 02:33 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I think a lot of you folks seem to have forgotten that under the terms of their agreement with the banks they are precluded from paying a dividend until at earliest October 2021. Even then they have a truly shocking track record with their dividends so any attempt to value this based on yield is completely invalid in my opinion. DYOR - I have warned enough about this mutt. Very deep systemic issues remain.
    This is off my watch list and now on my no further comment list. Some companies are simply not worth my time and this is one of them.
    i can wait to end of next yr for gross yield of 10 - 20% dividends yummy yummy even moaningstar have buy rating saying over 50% undervalued at current prices 50% unbelievable value

B Hath never pays dividends. Its profit that counts. Conservatively I see at least $3.50 by years end.