sharetrader
Page 20 of 277 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast

Thread: ZEL - Z Energy.

IMO

Turning into a good story from listing. Gone X 14.3c div 21 may and nearly back to pre div price already. Marsden Pt performance may be struggling tho.

percy

Well my dividend is in my bank.

Guru

Seems to be trending down after failing to get above $4 again. Has hit the 200 day MA.

Disc: sold out last week to buy a new car. May look to get back in depending on how how low it gets.

IMO

Hey harvey if your car has a bigger motor then global warming coutas and you promise to fill up at Z I'm buying.
    The operational update just out looks stable albeit a little flat/down compared with same time last year.. Refining margin (mars den the problem child) way down mainly due to the shutdown however. Importer margins up nicely. Good to be cautious but its been trading rangebound for a little while. Will watch closely cheers JT

Banned

Even though I held Z shares I couldn't fill up there have to use BP for the 98 octane(Not a great fan of BP) my old T-Bucket used to run on half 98 and half Av gas sometimes it feels good to be anti PC in this modern age aye PS-Not sure if HS would want to be driving around in a motor bigger than 9.3 litres as a daily driver with only getting 4.5k/liter of fuel.
    Last edited by couta1; 15-07-2014 at 11:55 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Hey harvey if your car has a bigger motor then global warming coutas and you promise to fill up at Z I'm buying.
    unfortunately yes as the family no longer wants to squeeze into the Suzuki Swift. Engine size has now more than doubled and gets a rather unhealthy (except compared to Couta!!!) 11l per 100km.

I am not suggesting it is a bad company. I sold as it was unlike to spike up (being a good steady dividend play) but was suffering from the general negative sentiment that appears to be in the market at the moment. As I said, I may well buy back in and in in case, I sill hold some via IFT (which was the other one which was on the chopping block but I kept as a more diversified play).

A nice recent climb up toward $4.00. Anyone have any insights?

IMO

Price of oil dropping maybe helps. Im relieved as she got close to the 180DMA and is now back above the 60DMA .

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    A nice recent climb up toward $4.00. Anyone have any insights?
    Thats quite an impressive rise. I sold just before it crossed the 200EMA which looked like the right thing to do (even in hindsight) until this little rally happened.

IMO

Jumped 7c to anew high today $4.09 re 490,000 shares through, highest vol since june. Latest quarter margins up but most other figs flat or slightly down. Punters going more defensive maybe.Shot above 50DMA on 22nd