sharetrader
Page 243 of 277 FirstFirst ... 143193233239240241242243244245246247253 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 2763

Thread: ZEL - Z Energy.

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    I could do with a good div. ZEL normally pays a div towards end of November, in about 8 or 9 weeks time.
    Will not be any dividend paid as part of the conditions of Ampol's takeover.

If deal drags on however into 2022 (due to regulatory delays etc), then ZZEL can pay a dividend then.

Investor

Guidance reaffirmed and so does divvy payout for FY22, c'mon Ampol up your bid north of $4 or someone else can throw their hat in the ring.

What will this do to the share price. Fascinating

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Louloubell View Post
    What will this do to the share price. Fascinating
    ZEL sp at $3.45c and a div between 19c and 23c then the yld would be somewhere between 5.6% and 6.8% which is better than interest in the bank. If sp drops then I will buy more for the div payments.

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    ZEL sp at $3.45c and a div between 19c and 23c then the yld would be somewhere between 5.6% and 6.8% which is better than interest in the bank. If sp drops then I will buy more for the div payments.
    Since ZELs dividends are normally fully imputed the guidance is for a gross dividend of between 7.6% and 9.2% - one of the highest yields on the market

Quote Originally Posted by Poet View Post
    Since ZELs dividends are normally fully imputed the guidance is for a gross dividend of between 7.6% and 9.2% - one of the highest yields on the market
    Thats why I bought it despite it being a sunset industry. Great dividend to compensate for the slowly declining or changing business. But if a take over offer stops dividend payments it will be a double blow on top of the share price hiding. Never trust a Morningstar recommendation. Mostly losses from their picks.

Quote Originally Posted by Poet View Post
    You've got the correct yields. Good they reaffirmed guidance today and I think there will be tens and tens of millions of synergies that Ampol can extract from the company starting with getting rid of the modest performing and exceptionally well paid senior management. I think the take-over will go ahead.
    Last edited by Beagle; 16-09-2021 at 12:17 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    You've got the correct yields. Good they reaffirmed guidance today and I think there will be tens and tens of millions of synergies that Ampol can extract from the company starting with getting rid of the modest performing and exceptionally well paid senior management. I think the take-over will go ahead.
    Ampol can fund itself easily at 3% to 5% so plenty of accretive earnings & value to them if they get ZEL at $3.78.

Add International Borders not far away from opening adding to increased volume

Disc Hold

even if borders were to open next year, it'll just be a trickle compared to pre-pandemic I bet, I believe it was Boeing that expect business to return to normal around 2024