sharetrader
Page 247 of 277 FirstFirst ... 147197237243244245246247248249250251257 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 2763

Thread: ZEL - Z Energy.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Garbage - point to one posting where I ignored the downside risks to ATM at $20+. If anything, I started sounding the alarm when Jayne left.

You are getting far too desperate, bull, to invent lies like that.

Just relax, change your modus operandi and realize we all know your modus operandi - ramping up or down when you have bought or sold. There is ZERO sincerity in your postings.

BTW - what is the smart money doing with ATM? Opportunity, bull, to make your mark by making a reasoned (not ramping) call.
    i dont know what the big deal is i just posted i sold because risk/reward made sense for me , no hidden agenda ps i will tip you off when atm looks good for the long term so your not after the fact again lol
    one step ahead of the herd

Get a room for the two of you and leave the thread for those who have/want useful contributions rather than the sideshow.

Deleted deleted
    Last edited by Balance; 21-09-2021 at 08:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    lol
    most people ignored my rampings to the downside about atm at 20 dollars + including you lol and look what happened. i admit you did see the light well after the fact
    Proof of your assertion has not been forthcoming so it’s safe to assume that you can’t keep track of your ever changing ramps as you change your position.

Man up and front up.

Come on guys, its time to kiss and make up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFPTe9vOIkc
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Update due by end of week according to NZH :

Z Energy's Ampol deadline

Z Energy shareholders will be expecting an update on the potential takeover bid by Ampol by the end of next week.

Ampol kicked off its four-week due diligence on August 26 despite the country being amid a Covid-19 lockdown.

Jarden analysts Grant Swanepoel and Luan Nguyen believe the hurdles of getting Commerce Commission and Overseas Investment Office approval for the takeover can be overcome but see some potential catches that could delay the outcome beyond six months.

These include the ComCom being delayed by the Christmas break, the OIO waiting until the ComCom has approved the deal before starting its own assessment, and Ampol's divestment of Gull not being the owner requirement for the deal to proceed.

"The ComCom could required the new Gull owners to retain the unique role that Gull plays in the retail fuel market."

They are also worried the timeframe could blow out by multiple government ministers being involved in the deal.

"This all could mean that it takes 12 months to conclude.

"This implies that the current indicative offer by Ampol of $3.78, with a 10c top-up accrued at 0.055c per day if the deal takes longer than March 31 2022 to conclude equates to a time-weighted offer of $3.88 per share at September 2022."

They suggest a meaningful break free could also be one option used by the investor to mitigate the potential 12-month risk.

Plus 11c on good volume this afternoon

Given the leaky wild west NZX I suspect that is a good sign for holders.

Quote Originally Posted by Poet View Post
    Plus 11c on good volume this afternoon

Given the leaky wild west NZX I suspect that is a good sign for holders.
    Yup, update tomorrow if NZH is correct.

Someone involved in the deal tipped off a friend about the takeover price?

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Yup, update tomorrow if NZH is correct.

Someone involved in the deal tipped off a friend about the takeover price?
    The AFR thinks another two weeks - from their Street Talk Column

"And Ampol’s also expected to get a two-week extension at Z Energy."

Quote Originally Posted by Poet View Post
    The AFR thinks another two weeks - from their Street Talk Column

"And Ampol’s also expected to get a two-week extension at Z Energy."
    Will take AFR’s information anytime over NZH or NBR when it comes to ASX companies.