sharetrader
Page 261 of 277 FirstFirst ... 161211251257258259260261262263264265271 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,610 of 2763

Thread: ZEL - Z Energy.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fiordland Moose View Post
    Hope you pay your tax on dem quick bucks
    Don't worry about the tax, I have that all under control. My accountant of the last 20 years or so did his apprenticeship and auditor with the IRD. I have a good system. But this is not the time or place to talk about this. Maybe at the next ST meeting if you want to learn some good ways of getting around things.

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Thanks for the info Beagle. Will not have time to read all that, but am also in this for a quick buck. Whatever happens, it doesn't really mater who is the best brand, they will all be foreign owned. The question is, do we take our profit now or wait a couple of months for an extra amount of $ks?
    We might as well play possums stuck in the headlights for a while, at least until we get a look at the independent appraisal report and go from there.
    Probably be what Winner suggested above.
    Last edited by Beagle; 14-10-2021 at 08:09 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Looks as though the market is pricing in a 83% probability that the deal goes ahead.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Don't worry about the tax, I have that all under control. My accountant of the last 20 years or so did his apprenticeship and auditor with the IRD. I have a good system. But this is not the time or place to talk about this. Maybe at the next ST meeting if you want to learn some good ways of getting around things.
    Thanks. I’ll pass.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Joh13 View Post
    Looks as though the market is pricing in a 83% probability that the deal goes ahead.
    Probably a good probability of extracting more coin out of the Aussies too

I wonder what Ampol will do with the $50M green and white elephant that is Z biodiesel plant, or if their due diligence to date has identified that fact? Their future fuels strategy presents biofuels as blending and distribution opportunities across the existing network rather than development and production, with hydrogen taking centre stage alongside electricity as the most likely transition path.

Quote Originally Posted by malreid View Post
    I wonder what Ampol will do with the $50M green and white elephant that is Z biodiesel plant, or if their due diligence to date has identified that fact? Their future fuels strategy presents biofuels as blending and distribution opportunities across the existing network rather than development and production, with hydrogen taking centre stage alongside electricity as the most likely transition path.
    probably scrap it. they just want the the z sites
    one step ahead of the herd

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Joh13 View Post
    Seems that way and sell side volume has lightened up considerably compared to last week.

Investor

Looks like its just Ampol only and unlikely any further bids from other parties.

Z to announce H1 on Thursday

Kudos to them for being so prompt -- most September ending period companies will dilly dally around and wait until the last week of November
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”