sharetrader
Page 274 of 277 FirstFirst ... 174224264270271272273274275276277 LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,740 of 2763

Thread: ZEL - Z Energy.

Yes, me too. Sadly I bought at $6 and kept thinking they would improve - I should know better.

"Abby Foote Chair of Z Energy said, “The Boardwas unanimously in favour of this proposal, and it is pleasing to see such a high level ofshareholder support for the Scheme in terms of those voting in favour of the Schemeand the number of shareholders voting."

Yes Abby, it's called getting out when opportunity is presented to do so. Why what is effectively a vote against the current board and management should be pleasing is a mystery to me...

I don't like Mike Bennett's chances of getting another senior role with an NZX listed company lol
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Takeovers panel no objections, expecting OIO mid April seems done and busted end April...........2k loss

Expected pay out on the 10th May.

All over and ZEL will be delisted and removed from the NZX and come out of the NZX50.

Let the games and guesses commence on who will replace them in the NZX50 ?

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...027/369282.pdf
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Advanced Member

Yes bye bye to Z, now wait for all the flash adds on tv on how good ZEL is and what NZers want to go to when fulling up. He He makes me laugh. They should of put the adds on before Ampol bought.

Lost a bit on this one... but on the bright side, we're no longer party to Russian propaganda by supporting Z energy...

Legend

Has the Fat Lady sung yet & kicked over the Ampol casket of coin for all those patient holders
    hanging out for a bit more ?

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Yes bye bye to Z, now wait for all the flash adds on tv on how good ZEL is and what NZers want to go to when fulling up. He He makes me laugh. They should of put the adds on before Ampol bought.
    Z still running their TV advertisements that Z is for New Zealanders. Hmmm...I'm thinking that's really stretching the truth now. Okay there might be a few Kiwi's who are Ampol shareholders so its not an outright lie but, my goodness, its pretty close !

Interestingly they're also advertising that they're installing fast EV chargers at Z stations, something I've been suggesting for years. Oh well...Australians are now fleecing me at my local Z store...must be time to buy an EV and charge it at home