Yes, I thought it looked good - no value on the contract, but excerpt below sounds promising:
Pacific Environment Limited is pleased to announce that it has secured a major infrastructure contract from a key government department to consult on and deliver a state of the art air quality monitoring project.

The commercial details of the multi-year contract will remain confidential, however the project will involve industry leading modelling and instrumentation across multiple sites. The first phase of the contract alone will be the largest project that the Company has implemented since listing, and there is strong potential for further work over the coming years.
Even more fortunate for those not holding is that there is no trouble whatsoever picking up as many shares at 5.9cps as you like, since someone seems to have to decided to unload there in 50k share lots...

First half was a little disappointing, with fall in revenue and only $55k NPAT, but hoping this will help them pick it up in second half or next year.

(NB: I would allow for full dilution from the convertible note - i.e. another 53.4m shares in any value calculations.)