sharetrader
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

I have bought back my original holding and some more . With lots of cash in the bank and all that reoccurring revenue the company is very well placed .

So 2 contracts in a week. Sp seems to have bottomed at around .08 or so. With all the hype re c-19 this could be very good for the company. I hope in 2 months time the sp will be very different. I'm allowed to dream ....

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    So 2 contracts in a week. Sp seems to have bottomed at around .08 or so. With all the hype re c-19 this could be very good for the company. I hope in 2 months time the sp will be very different. I'm allowed to dream ....

Well that bounced much quicker than expected

Yep! Sold 2/3 s at .31. And bought them back at .082 and today at .1, And a few at .12 this avo. Got carried away, but hopefully they dont drop much.
    Asia markets seem to be more resilliant, with not having such a bull run to come down from . Hopefully that will mean more stability for firms working there, as EVS is in the China marketplace. Good luck Bung5. Hope we do well with this .

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Looks transformational Yoda, near doubling of company

Envirosuite to buy noise monitoring techEnvironmental consulting services company Envirosuite has announced a deal to buy EMS Bruel and Kjaer Holdings.The target is an Australian based group that dominates in the environmental noise and vibration monitoring market, operating in more than 40 countries.Envirosuite will pay $70m cash, offer 135 million shares in Envirosuite and 75 million Consideration Options in Envirosuite to Macquarie Corporate Holdings with an exercise price of 20c.There will also be 20 million consideration options in Envirosuite to the minority shareholders with an exercise price of 25c, which will expire three years from the time of being granted.It has also launched an equity raising through Bell Potter, planning to tap the market for up to $85m, $70m through an underwritten placement, up to $5 through a company managed placement and $10m through a share purchase plan.Shares are being sold at 20c each.
    Still trading at a good discount to this today.
    I feel encouraged to see Macquarie on board. (Not to mention all posters here, of course)

Seems to be rising slowly. Making the beginnings of an up trend I think

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Seems to be rising slowly. Making the beginnings of an up trend I think
    Suspecting some China news/deals coming shortly. Have been accumulating last few months

That would be good bung5,
    it is 30% of my total, so cant put any more in. Looking for good news .

https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/202006...r9xxq3blq8.pdf
    looks like 2 good guys on board to add some weight . lets see what the announcement on the 4th looks like.

On the up n up . Good report yesterday . This has become 45% of portfolio. Do i let it ride or sell some to spread the risk out ? Mmmmm m