sharetrader
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Biting finger nails re Trade halt . Hope it is a upward move .

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Biting finger nails re Trade halt . Hope it is a upward move .
    They say "the trading halt is sought in relation to a proposed capital rise". I guess it is not unheard off that a capital rise leads into an upwards move, but short term I would expect some SP weakness after the games end.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Thanks for that .BP , yes the price often falls back to the cap raise price , so it will be interesting to see where that is set .

Holding half what i had and free riding now from .12

Nice one Mista Trix , I think I have been holding similar time and amount as you!

ASX Announcement
    First Strategic Co-operation Agreement signed with major Chinese Environmental Protection Company BHZQ
    23 October 2019
    (ASX: EVS)
    Highlights
    • Co-operation agreement signed with Beijing BHZQ Environmental Engineering Technologies Co. Ltd (BHZQ)
    • Envirosuite to be the preferred supplier of environmental solutions to BHZQ
    • Opens significant distribution opportunities for Envirosuite across China
    • Represents the first strategic milestone in the EVS China expansion plan

up up n away ......

Hopefully the Chinese dont just copy the tech, and create their own ...... Might have to buy a few more, but have to sell something first .

Trade halt....goodnews I think . Well, re last post, i didnt buy any more, but sold a few at 31. Now 6% of portfolio, which is a bit high for this type of stock.

IMO

Looks transformational Yoda, near doubling of company

Envirosuite to buy noise monitoring techEnvironmental consulting services company Envirosuite has announced a deal to buy EMS Bruel and Kjaer Holdings.The target is an Australian based group that dominates in the environmental noise and vibration monitoring market, operating in more than 40 countries.Envirosuite will pay $70m cash, offer 135 million shares in Envirosuite and 75 million Consideration Options in Envirosuite to Macquarie Corporate Holdings with an exercise price of 20c.There will also be 20 million consideration options in Envirosuite to the minority shareholders with an exercise price of 25c, which will expire three years from the time of being granted.It has also launched an equity raising through Bell Potter, planning to tap the market for up to $85m, $70m through an underwritten placement, up to $5 through a company managed placement and $10m through a share purchase plan.Shares are being sold at 20c each.

Only 2 days left to see the SPP DATE closes on 18th.
    hope to see a leg up again after that .

Well, down to .083. Had to buy some more after the recent new contract announcement. It could go up 300% to get to where it was 3 months ago . China needing to clean up their act after Covid could be good for this company JT?