sharetrader
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Potential for 30-60c valuation range now . Still seems cheap to me

I remember when I had A2 milk for $0.50 and sold them for a dollar . thought I was very clever.☹

IMO

Brilliant, 100% gain atpit. Back then A2 was a shonky totally unproven product health benefit wise, in fact im still not 100% sure its beneficial. My mistake ,it didnt really matter if it was or wasnt.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Brilliant, 100% gain atpit. Back then A2 was a shonky totally unproven product health benefit wise, in fact im still not 100% sure its beneficial. My mistake ,it didnt really matter if it was or wasnt.
    Well, we grow our own quifa yogurt, and it will only grow in A2 non hemogenized milk. funny eh?. Back to EVS. Down this week, nice bounce off .13 to .16 . Here,s hoping ... Hope things are well with you .

Envirosuite Limited (“the Company”) advises that following the integration of EMS Bruel & Kjaer Holdings Pty Ltd, the Chief Executive Officer, Peter White has entered into a new employment agreement with the Company. A summary of the material terms are set out below:
    • Base salary: $300,000 (exclusive of superannuation)
    • Short-term Incentives (STI) of up to 30% of base salary in each financial year based on a broad number of financial and non-financial performance measures including EBITDA growth as well as risk management, staff satisfaction and other executive leadership functions. Quantification of the individual STI targets where relevant is not fixed in the employment agreement and will be determined each year by the Board with reference to the annual budget, business planning and circumstances of the Company.
    • Share based Long-term incentives:
    Subject to shareholder approval and subject to the Company’s share price achieving the prices set out in (i) to (iii) below by 30 June 2023, the CEO will be issued new fully paid ordinary shares for nil consideration as well as a retention incentive based on the CEO remaining in the employment of the Company as per (iv) below:
    (i) 1,000,000 fully paid ordinary shares, in the event that the Company’s share price as listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) reaches $0.50 per share and remains at or above $0.50 per share for a continuous period of 30 days thereafter;
    (ii) 1,000,000 fully paid ordinary shares if the Company’s share price as listed on ASX reaches $0.75 per share and remains at or above $0.75 per share for a continuous period of 30 days thereafter;
    (iii) 1,000,000 fully paid ordinary shares if the Company’s share price as listed on ASX reaches $1.00 per share and remains at or above $1.00 per share for a continuous period of 30 days thereafter;
    (iv) Retention
    Subject to shareholder approval, the CEO will be issued 500,000 fully paid ordinary shares if he remains in the Company’s employment as at 30th June 2021, and a further 500,000 fully paid ordinary shares if he remains in the Company’s employment as at 30th June 2022.

Current SP 16c
    50-75c in3 yrs would be good and was nearly 40c last oct .

On the up just now. Great team and communicate well.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    On the up just now. Great team and communicate well.
    Yes even on this red day its holding up very well. I don't know why I check the SP as this one is good to hold for years to come.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by bung5 View Post
    Yes even on this red day its holding up very well. I don't know why I check the SP as this one is good to hold for years to come.
    About time, very disappointing drop off from .35 late last year all the way down to .07 so still a lot more to go !@!

Yes. The capital raise in the lower 20s didn't help and drop the share price accordingly 2. Then covid hit dropping another 60% like some others.... They have had some good people join the team in the last year and Macquarie have 7.8%..
    Last edited by Yoda; 10-09-2020 at 10:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    About time, very disappointing drop off from .35 late last year all the way down to .07 so still a lot more to go !@!
    Happy I bought more at .08��