sharetrader
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Share Collector

Yes, I thought it looked good - no value on the contract, but excerpt below sounds promising:
    Pacific Environment Limited is pleased to announce that it has secured a major infrastructure contract from a key government department to consult on and deliver a state of the art air quality monitoring project.

The commercial details of the multi-year contract will remain confidential, however the project will involve industry leading modelling and instrumentation across multiple sites. The first phase of the contract alone will be the largest project that the Company has implemented since listing, and there is strong potential for further work over the coming years.
    Even more fortunate for those not holding is that there is no trouble whatsoever picking up as many shares at 5.9cps as you like, since someone seems to have to decided to unload there in 50k share lots...

First half was a little disappointing, with fall in revenue and only $55k NPAT, but hoping this will help them pick it up in second half or next year.

(NB: I would allow for full dilution from the convertible note - i.e. another 53.4m shares in any value calculations.)

IMO

Hi Nigel and lizard.Back in myself today ;all i could eat @ 5.9c too good an op not to be true.

I have a bid in the low 5's, expecting falling Equity markets to bring out the sellers.
    To foretell the future, one must first unlock the secrets of the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Hi Nigel and lizard.Back in myself today ;all i could eat @ 5.9c too good an op not to be true.
    I'm hoping Mr 5.9c has gone now (maybe he finally read the announcement and is kicking himself!). Next stop 7.4c.

IMO

Hope so too . Just in case I placed a lower buy as well like you BC but i don't like to telegraph it. Seems an insto or Individual is sticking to their game plan of moving funds elsewhere regardless..

Hope so too . Just in case I placed a lower buy as well like you BC but i don't like to telegraph it. Seems an insto or Individual is sticking to their game plan of moving funds elsewhere regardless..
    I think the opportunity to buy in the 5s may have passed. You may still get some in the 6s, but it wouldn't be too surprising to jump quickly to the 7s or beyond. Low liquidity means not too much stock comes on offer too often - Mr 5.9c was a significant irregularity (and significant opportunity for those who picked up stock)!

You'll have seen the additional information about the recent contract win - over $1m in revenue for the first phase of the deal. Not too bad for a company with a market cap of only $6m or so. And deals of this magnitude tend to attract other large deals (assuming execution goes well, and we have no reason to doubt that it won't).

Exciting stock to be part of (for those with a medium-long term outlook).

IMO

You're wrong wrong my friend I got my order @5.5c. You sounded good tho

T/H today . buying another business.

I got my order @5.5c.
    That's got to be good buying at 5.5c. Well done.

It will be very interesting to see what the acquisition is, and how the purchase will be funded.

I also hold a bit of CZI which coincidentally went into TH today as well, pending an acquisition announcement. Exciting week for me (potentially an expensive week if both companies want to fund via a capital raising!)

Share Collector

I thought the acquisition looked good. Not a lot of rush to buy - s.p. moved to 6.9cps on light volume.

Only issue I see is that there may be some cash drain for a while, as probably require additional working capital. This may also increase the odds that the convertible note debt is converted rather than repaid.

Yep, I'm happy with the acquisition. Solid looking, complementary business with growth prospects. This stock flies under the radar so I'm not expecting a big reaction from the market. Reaction will come with consistent wins and corresponding improvement in financial performance.