sharetrader
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Were you watching Hotcopper during this time? Plenty of pump going on there!!

I think a lot of people got taken for a ride. A good company, but well overpriced at those higher levels.

IMO

15c atm .HaVe sold 20%.

IMO

16c atm .Am sitting

Really nice looking website, announced earlier today - www.envirosuite.com/

PEH starting to run Webinars for product demos;
    http://envirosuite.com/npi-reporting...e-effort-cost/

Wasn't too happy about the low uptake of shares in the SP, but then again I didn't participate and grabbed some more on market for 8.2c, so maybe more people were thinking it would hang lower for a little as well.
    I think the company looks to be gaining forward momentum with the new product (and they're appearing at a lot of shows etc at the moment), but the shareprice got hammered by the convertible note sell off and ending up on the Hotcopper daytrading boards.

It still doesn't feel like its priced correctly.
    Any one else still in this?

IMO

Hi MT; yep I'm still hanging in with the rest of my shares after selling some down earlier @ 15c. Haven't looked at them for awhile.Only re 14 lookers on the ASX threads atm; not a lot of int in aussie stocks unfort .

IMO

Elsewhere,Daytraders and notable rampers have latched on to PEH which we have to live with,short term s/p boost ?

Announcement out today regarding potential acquisition with global subsidiaries and further j/v proposals. See below

PDF

I don't mind so much, I got orders filled over the last couple of months at 8.2c and 8.5c (bringing my average down to 9.2c) so am feeling pretty happy right about now.

Even if it does get ramped and dumped I'm happy to buy the dips again when they come, although I'd like to see some more sustained growth, as the company itself is definitely starting to hit its stride, and does have some SP gains to be made for sure. If they're too steep again though it will scare people off, or bring out those sellers stuck from last pump.

PEH was in the top 5 most discussed on HC today; the orchestrated hype is a sight to behold. I for one wasn't done at sub 10c so hopefully we end up back there like last time

IMO

Was it what. They are so transparent its hilarious ;...for about two seconds. Pump and Dump , Rinse and repeat; may sell some more of my bagger into it if it reaches my price point.