sharetrader
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Still looks good from a growth prospective. Very intersted to see the FY results next month.

Looks like they trying to transition into more of a technology company

Quote Originally Posted by bung5 View Post
    Still looks good from a growth prospective. Very intersted to see the FY results next month.

Looks like they trying to transition into more of a technology company
    I'd say they have transitioned, given their major sales proposition at the recent conferences. They've moved from being a consulting firm with tech in the pipeline, to a tech firm with consulting to help keep it 'best in field' and their credibility nice and high.

I know there's a lot of pumping going on, on places like HC, but honestly there seems so little downside to this stock at the moment, especially given the social pressures in play that will only increase about cleaning up the world, and monitoring the impact we make.

You may or may not believe in climate change, but regardless anyone can see human kind has a negative impact on its environment... that is, until its measured and monitored, and kept in check... of which their value proposition includes all of that mentioned.

The pump on hc makes me feel sick.

Compare PEH with its peers and you will find how undervalued PEH is, one example is AEI, re rate from 10 cents to a high of 52 cents stable at 42 cents, higher market cap than PEH and PEH have an extra ten services that AEI does not have that are in demand today more than any other time in history with a one of a kind software enviro suit, every time I research PEH I end up buying more, will be buying more on Monday if it gives at 12 cents.
    Someone has even come up with a new way to value companies! By how many services they provide!

Out at 15.5c
    Hopefully i don't regret it haha

?? Completely??

Right as they're starting to make traction??
    Did you see their tweet today re: China article and hints of international sales?
    https://twitter.com/PacEnviroLtd/with_replies

IMO

Well my sell got hit today and I'm well in profit and free carried on just under half my original stake. Thanks for the twitter Mista Trix a first for me.China is Ginormous and its afeelgood place to be involved in helping clean up the planet.

IMO

INTERNATIONAL OPPORTUNITIES FOR ENVIROSUITE

Hit 18.5c finished @ 17c today over 6 million shares thru,lots of vol since the announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    INTERNATIONAL OPPORTUNITIES FOR ENVIROSUITE

Hit 18.5c finished @ 17c today over 6 million shares thru,lots of vol since the announcement.

hoping on some update on this shortly to keep things going. Some big buyers were coming in after lunch. I think i saw 1mil shares go in one trade.

Share Collector

I sold a few today at 16.5cps. Happy to hold the rest - still doesn't seem expensive to me, but not a lot to go on and prefer to reduce exposure to volatility. Will buy some more dividend payers to take me through results season.

IMO