sharetrader
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mista_Trix View Post
    Couldn't agree with you more
    - I see you use the same handle on HC, as do I.

Great company, hopefully the forthcoming name change (and likely associated industry change) will give it the Tech kick the SP needs. I honestly believe there is a MASSIVE re-rate coming.
    The seller that keeps reloading at 9c has to run out eventually!

Quote Originally Posted by bung5 View Post
    The seller that keeps reloading at 9c has to run out eventually!
    Why on earth you wouldn't let it run a little and then smash it down is totally beyond me, they're going to get a worse price doing it the way they are.

... I also don't understand why someone would be offloading at the previous cap-raising point following the most recent two announcements. It makes no sense, unless they're in a position where they're being forced to.

Thought quite a bit about this over the weekend. I can only think of two reasonable explanations.

1. An investor ( possibly from the cap raise ) has been instructed for unrelated reasons to exit at similar entry price.
    2. A large holder is keeping the price down to try accumulate more at a lower price. Thou there are not many "large" holders I can see that would be inclined to do this..

I wouldn't of thought the next contract sale is too far away to get the market interested again.

Thames water trial is months away from finishing and a full roll out will be worth substantial $$ to a 15mil Mcap.
    Last edited by bung5; 03-10-2016 at 12:59 PM.

The news to partner with a major US firm to roll out across the US has managed to bring enough volume to get thru the seller.

Hopefully the volume will stay strong.

bump - volume and interest starting to pick up on this stock now

IMO

CEO holds re 67 mill shares now on final conversion of loan to shares @ 3.3c. Whats that, roughly a third of PEH shares for an outlay of $2.2 million( does he have shares originally for free as well?). Just feels a little self serving, sense of self entitlement, and with directors etc coming and going frequently I'm uncomfortable with this ; have been out a while but still watching. Love the environmental sector and hope I'm wrong atp.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    CEO holds re 67 mill shares now on final conversion of loan to shares @ 3.3c. Whats that, roughly a third of PEH shares for an outlay of $2.2 million( does he have shares originally for free as well?). Just feels a little self serving, sense of self entitlement, and with directors etc coming and going frequently I'm uncomfortable with this ; have been out a while but still watching. Love the environmental sector and hope I'm wrong atp.
    Yes but remember he loaned the money to PEH when the SP was at the 3c level and took all the risk. He believed in the company and now is rewarded .
    He could of taken that 2.2mil and bought shares on market ( albiet be a bit harder to get them all at that price)

IMO

He had more info then us about any or minimal risk and now has a third of a nearly $20 mill mkt cap company for re $2.2 mill maybe less ;with all the dilution that goes with it.I don't feel he has shareholders interests at heart but thats just my thoughts.

Renamed EVS.asx - Envirosuite

IMO

Ive got it in the ASX share comp. Currently don't hold any and not reccoing them. BUT if the Thames after trial IS successful things could turn around fast. another cap raise could also be on the cards.Too risky for me atp but hope it happens for holders.