sharetrader
Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Raising funds at no discount to s/p at T/H, 42c..

“Payments terminals company Smartpay is pitching a raising with a nil discount to investors on Wednesday morning. The company was seeking to raise $10 million via a placement of new shares at 42¢ each, which was in line with its last sale price.

Funds raised were to "strengthen the balance sheet through initial debt reduction and to provide flexibility for post COVID growth in the Australian merchant acquirer market", according to terms sent to potential investors.

CCZ Statton was managing the offer.It was calling for bids by 4pm on Wednesday and the placement was due to be announced on Friday, the term sheet said.Smartpay had a $73 million market capitalisation prior to the raising. Its shares are listed in Australia and New Zealand. It comes as Smartpay seeks to sell its New Zealand assets. The company had a deal with Verifone, however the agreement was terminated and Verifone made a revised offer. Smartpay's board rejected Verifone's new bid, and is now able to offer the business to other potential buyers.” STREET TALK
    That must have been one bad revised offer for them to reject and then raise at this price lol

IMO

Great for me lol

Great for me lol
    Out of curiosity why smartpay over tyro on ASX ?

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by James108 View Post
    Maybe if you ignore the looming deaths of many bricks and mortar retailers and the switch to online purchases. I’m a holder but can’t see how Covid is a positive for spy.
    "With both the Australian and NZ economies opening up again, we believe we are well placed to resume and accelerate our growth in new terminal numbers this year. We expect to benefit from positive tailwinds as the effects of COVID further entrench cashless and contactless payments and through the strength of our superior product and commercial offering to what we expect will be increasingly value and cost sensitive merchants."
    Download Document 348.27KB

Hey Cadalac what research can you share about Tyro a recent company, thanks. Ticker is TYR.

Last edited by Joshuatree; 20-05-2020 at 10:53 PM.

Guru

You could also check out ZIP JT
    https://zip.co/nz

IMO

Was hoping you guys would do some "sharing" but appreciate the deas.Sticking with SPY atm and taking up my spp.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 30-05-2020 at 12:00 PM.

Guru

Was hoping you guys would do some "sharing" but appreciate the deas.Sticking with SPY atm and taking up my spp.
    I did
    Did you buy it?
    https://stocknessmonster.com/quotes/z1p.asx/
    https://stocknessmonster.com/announc...asx-2A1228686/

IMO

Congrats.Nah havnt looked at it, cant be bothered researching too many stocks, my quality of life is more important. DOH left it too late to go for my jog today!.But couldntmiss it on H/C all the posts today, zillions of posts. Euphoria over the top. Trading it? Thanks for sharing.

Investor

Dipped my toes into this one last week, but not in time to be eligible for SPP though, never mind. Looking good to reach previous price levels before the Verifone deal fell through..