sharetrader
Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/403483

Milford buying more. Added another 3.5m+ shares to the stash.

Advanced Member

Aye Milford have a lot of conviction on the stock - they have been buying from MA Financial.

One of the other major institutional holders, Microequities (whose founder is on Smartpay's board), had this to say post result:

“EFTPOS payments business Smartpay Holdings (ASX:SMP) reported 1H23 results with revenue growth of 68% to $35.4m and EBITDA growth of 116% to $8.1m. All metrics such as new terminal additions, revenue per terminal and gross margins are all outperforming expectations. Marketing spend has been stepped up and in the most recent quarter Smartpay showed accelerating new terminal additions. We remain long term supportive shareholders and believe the business can scale to many multiples”

Yesterday's presentation from Smartpay's CEO below. He has a strong handle on the financials and unit economics which is great.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_fbqjzxbxI

Quote Originally Posted by Fiordland Moose View Post
    Aye Milford have a lot of conviction on the stock - they have been buying from MA Financial.

One of the other major institutional holders, Microequities (whose founder is on Smartpay's board), had this to say post result:

“EFTPOS payments business Smartpay Holdings (ASX:SMP) reported 1H23 results with revenue growth of 68% to $35.4m and EBITDA growth of 116% to $8.1m. All metrics such as new terminal additions, revenue per terminal and gross margins are all outperforming expectations. Marketing spend has been stepped up and in the most recent quarter Smartpay showed accelerating new terminal additions. We remain long term supportive shareholders and believe the business can scale to many multiples”

Yesterday's presentation from Smartpay's CEO below. He has a strong handle on the financials and unit economics which is great.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_fbqjzxbxI
    Just looked into these last week (while stuck home with covid) and I like what I see.
    Seems to be particularly illiquid on NZX... wondering whether to just buy on ASX albeit a bit less advantageous for Kiwis. Any suggestions? Have you guys managed to buy them on NZX OK?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHorse View Post
    Just looked into these last week (while stuck home with covid) and I like what I see.
    Seems to be particularly illiquid on NZX... wondering whether to just buy on ASX albeit a bit less advantageous for Kiwis. Any suggestions? Have you guys managed to buy them on NZX OK?
    You actually get them cheaper on the NZX vs the ASX day to day!

Just put your bids 1c or 2c cheaper than ASX and you should get them.

Classic situation of a NZX stock being appreciated more on ASX than NZX.

Advanced Member

Almost $1 for $1, but nz has very little on offer. Interesting stock this and one of my 5 choices to do really well in 2023

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    Almost $1 for $1, but nz has very little on offer. Interesting stock this and one of my 5 choices to do really well in 2023
    One of mine too for the 2023 competition

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    One of mine too for the 2023 competition
    It should be valued around $1.17nz-1.19nz

Legend

Yes . looks that way

The buyer(s) allow offers to build up and then, grab everything in sight up to the ASX price. That’s been the case for months and months.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    The buyer(s) allow offers to build up and then, grab everything in sight up to the ASX price. That’s been the case for months and months.
    There were about 30,000 shares sold recently at about $1.10. Where do you see this share getting to?