sharetrader
Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829 LastLast
    Advanced Member

The next few days will be interesting. AJX has a habit of falling back to pre-announcement levels quite quickly. However the talk of being cash-flow positive 4C2017 and profitability 2018 might get it finally up the the $250m MC which I believe is a reasonable 6 month target.

52 week lows being hit on a daily basis. Nuff said.

Advanced Member

Some sanity has been restored to the SP. I looked at the numbers and then at the falling SP and couldn't find any reasons why this is happening. So I held on and I'm sure I will be rewarded.

Advanced Member

Trading Halt for a CR. Management promised us no CR unless it's for a big deal. I will await further clarification. If not I most likely will be out as my trust would be eroded.

Advanced Member

Petra Capital launches raising for chemicals developer

Alexium International is seeking to raise $15 million at 35¢ a share via stockbroker Petra Capital.
    According to terms sent to potential investors on Thursday morning, the company is looking to place 34.3 million new shares in a single tranche placement to raise $12 million, and raise another $3 million via a share purchase plan.
    The offer was priced at a 7.9 per cent discount to the last close and a 5.2 per cent discount to the 30-day volume weighted average price.
    Petra Capital was calling for bids by 1pm on Friday.

Funds raised were to prepare the company for production ramp up and expand its production development team, among other uses.

IMO

Good sleuthing situ. So doesn't specifically mention the game changing big order for product?. If not this will sink to penny dreadful status and be mired in the mud.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Good sleuthing situ. So doesn't specifically mention the game changing big order for product?. If not this will sink to penny dreadful status and be mired in the mud.
    Well Twitter is my friend here
    I seriously still hope that Alexium has a bright future. I still have 25,000 shares so penny dreadful would be, well, dreadful.

IMO

Download Document 691.8KB

No orders just the usual "in anticipation" im very cynical about this personally.

Advanced Member

Ye Gods!?!?
    That is all

IMO

Download Document 4.82MB

Im amazed that they never had any scientific testing done before to show clients how superior their products are to cheaper competitors, so amateurish, so now their margins are compressed because of it. They have tool now to demonstrate to clients. And bingo employing a marketing guru. Its kinda like a start up company all over again, Ground hog day and lets believe that the can that keeps getting kicked down the road is going to magically gold-plate, BELIEVE OR NOT