sharetrader
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829
    Advanced Member

I'm still sitting on a nice profit and have done well out of AJX but I made again the mistake of falling in love with a company. When I read that they weren't able to properly demonstrate their PCM product to customers I immediately wanted to sell the rest of my holding. But I will remain a shareholder in the hope they start kicking smaller achievable goals and continue on repeated sales to customers instead of finding their blue sky target by wildly thrashing around and hoping one will stick.

In in the same boat as you Silu, that nice profit (bought in at 13c) was once a big fat profit that has eroded away due to poor planning. I expected this to be a 2$ stock by now...disappointed but continue to hold.

Advanced Member

ALEXIUM ANNOUNCES DEVELOPMENT AGREEMENT FOR FLAME RETARDANT NYLON/COTTON FABRICS
    https://stocknessmonster.com/announc....asx-6A924692/

OK the cynic in me doesn't believe anything until I see hard dollars in the bank but the hopeful in me sees an agreement with a current supplier to the US military. I have no idea what to think of this and let the market decide what my shares are worth. I have them in the ASX comp as well so wouldn't mind a nice re-rate of the SP.

Up 32% today makes a nice start to the re-rate! Onwards and upwards...
    Still a way off large scale production and sales but good to see the next step in the process is sorted.

Advanced Member

Alexium signs MOU with ICL for the global distribution of Alexiflam NF
    https://stocknessmonster.com/announc....asx-6A925909/

This announcement actually makes me perk up a bit. Yes only a MOU but ICL is a major player, someone I expected at some stage to look at taking over AJX. At least the re-rate is getting boosted by positive announcements and it's possible that we see a doubling of the SP within a 4 week period.