sharetrader
Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by BFG View Post
    As it should! A $1.5M contract with an mCap of $170M? You have to be joking me. This thing is priced to perfection and beyond.

I've noted that these Hot Copper pumps/bubbles usually last 3-4 months. AJX is currently in its 3rd month. I'd expect a top out around the 80-85 cent area before momo boys get tired and start selling out. The newsflow is complete now, so not much left to go on with everyhting out in the open.

You've missed the vats majority of the meat on this one. I'd let it be and research other stocks until it settles back in the realm of reality
    I don't like the HC hype either but with all the things in the pipeline the $1.5m contrast is only just the beginning. The technology is there, the management is there, the contacts are there. It all just has to come together and contracts have to come to fruition. So there is definetely an element of risk. I understand AJX's model way better than most biotechs. Why for example PEB.NZX is trading so high I will not understand.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    I don't like the HC hype either but with all the things in the pipeline the $1.5m contrast is only just the beginning. The technology is there, the management is there, the contacts are there. It all just has to come together and contracts have to come to fruition. So there is definetely an element of risk. I understand AJX's model way better than most biotechs. Why for example PEB.NZX is trading so high I will not understand.
    All very relevant if you're holding from below 20 cents. But it's a massively different game up here in the stratosphere! Horses for courses and all

feeling pretty bloody good given a 13c buy-in..

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aotea View Post
    feeling pretty bloody good given a 13c buy-in..
    I've bought up and down after I first purchased at 15c. Avg price of 15.894 cents now. Well done to all early adopters.

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    I've bought up and down after I first purchased at 15c. Avg price of 15.894 cents now. Well done to all early adopters.
    top notch Silu!!
    A great future with phat profits to come

Banned

I've noted that these Hot Copper pumps/bubbles usually last 3-4 months. AJX is currently in its 3rd month. I'd expect a top out around the 80-85 cent area before momo boys get tired and start selling out. The newsflow is complete now, so not much left to go on with everyhting out in the open.
    Wow, this pretty much touched 80 then decided to die! Testing the MA30 today and if it doesn't hold then I'd expect a further decline down to test the 50-55 (psych support).

You've missed the vast majority of the meat on this one. I'd let it be and research other stocks until it settles back in the realm of reality
    My two cents is still valid! Still vastly overvalued

Wow, this pretty much touched 80 then decided to die! Testing the MA30 today and if it doesn't hold then I'd expect a further decline down to test the 50-55 (psych support).

My two cents is still valid! Still vastly overvalued
    Yep - heavily reliant on news feed for SP to continue to increase, otherwise im sure it will come back to earth. Will keep a close eye - been watching for yonks but never bought - hindsight...

Nothing to sweat over folks...every gannet jumped in expecting a quick profit, and it settled. they will flee and the loyal holders will sit back and wait for the next leg up to a dollar. Am feeling pretty confident in this outcome..but again only speculation

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Aotea View Post
    Nothing to sweat over folks...every gannet jumped in expecting a quick profit, and it settled. they will flee and the loyal holders will sit back and wait for the next leg up to a dollar. Am feeling pretty confident in this outcome..but again only speculation
    Heard exactly the same thing on TON... and KNL... and TNG... and PYL... and and and...

At least these guys have SOME revenue coming in compared to the others!

Heard exactly the same thing on TON... and KNL... and TNG... and PYL... and and and...

At least these guys have SOME revenue coming in compared to the others!
    BFG, while off topic, its beyond me why anyone is in TON when Talga is better..and Mozambique verses Sweden the worlds most mining friendly country??
    A no brainer to me..

No need to worry about the price in AJX..just a re-trace to have a breather. It'l be a dollar in no time, and hey it has to drop to 13c before I break even lol.