sharetrader
Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

$55 Million in revenue will require working capital investment in debtors and stock at the various least and presumably these chemicals are not conjured by a magician so production facilities for chemicals will be required to support $55M in revenue!. The above figure is my guess. It could be higher it could be lower but the point is a much larger capital base than $2M net tangible assets will be required to support the figures in the analyst report. Hence the EPS figures stated in the report are bordering on being criminal!

Guru

Breaking Bad?

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Westboy View Post
    Don't get me wrong I a not saying they won't do $55M revenue in 2016. They may well do that, (They probably wont though) who knows, but to achieve that they would need to raise around $70-$100M in capital to do so, the EPS figure is what is bordering on being criminal IMHO!
    Well a cap raise when many weren't expecting it. I Put my third quarter of shares on the mkt a few days back @ re 74c but just missed.
    The announcements and hype were sending warning signals.

Quote Originally Posted by Westboy View Post
    Don't get me wrong I a not saying they won't do $55M revenue in 2016. They may well do that, (They probably wont though) who knows, but to achieve that they would need to raise around $70-$100M in capital to do so, the EPS figure is what is bordering on being criminal IMHO!

Trading Halt. Good news? Capital Raise. There we go.
    Last edited by penn; 30-04-2015 at 06:53 PM.

IMO

Good news for believers for sure.Im a reluctant one..

US$6.67 million raised @ AU$0.65c.
    But look at the threshold/hurdle for 6 for 10 warrants. 75c with a 3 year exercise period!!!!. Thats offensive for such a high growth stock where "the sky is the limit"

Advanced Member

The rich will get richer.

IMO

The more announcements; 13 in the last month!!! the lower the price is dropping. How things have changed.

Pump

Does anyone know if AJX stock would be taxable under FIF? Does this mean 5% of the total value would be classed as taxable income per year?

IMO

Grrr! up 17% today on news of another client. Love hating (and holding ) this stock

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by KW View Post
    It has quadruple topped and hit its 200 day MA, so I would not be surprised if todays rally doesnt hold. Its market cap is $131m so rather expensive considering its forecast $10m in revenues. Its great to see the commercial contracts flowing in, but the market reconciliation between a hyped up share price and reality can be brutal. I am watching with great interest for an entry point - although in the current market climate one might be best advised to buy nothing.
    Now it has a forecast of around $30-$50 million, not to bad for 150ish market cap.

Double free carried my holding at 72c, won't touch my holding until we fail the military contract or something similar.

My top exit point will be set based upon sales traction over the coming year, when I think they have saturated sales as a company, and if they are not paying a dividend, I will start unfolding my holding. I don't expect this to happen in the near term though.

Sorry for long leave of absence, I find myself spending more time on HC these days.

Good to see your still around KW, albeit not in AJX.