sharetrader
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by KW View Post
    Little article in the WA paper today
    http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/bus...ling-big-time/
    Just the beginning of further coverage IMHO as the product gets further towards being commercial, the more news coverage and interest we will see. Exciting times!

I also note the reports out. Nothing new to my eyes apart from progress.
    Last edited by Dej; 30-09-2013 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Added last bit

Any new information coming out soon that anyone knows of? Or still just product testing and 'proof of concept' work for potential customers?

Advanced Member

This popped up on my watchlist a couple of years ago. Looks like they get something going now so I might dip my feet into this.

Quote Originally Posted by KW View Post
    They are getting there...

Based on the positive outcome of the first line trial, Alexium is also starting the market introduction phase. "As part of our early product launch activities, we will be sending
    NycolonTM - treated fabric samples and requesting specific target fabrics and yardage from customers. We plan to demonstrate the value of NycolonTM - offering a differentiated and value-added product for customers seeking affordable and effective FR solutions for a given market,"
    We just need the Defense force to take a contract and we are away laughing.

Advanced Member

In at 15 cents. Of course would have loved to get in earlier but if this remotely follows up on its promise then it shouldn't really matter.

Looking good, imagine if we get a big contract, that will be the next big bit of news.

Exciting times ahead, would like to see 20c broken end of year just through an indication that any sales have been made, or something of the similar nature.

Tidy rise today, well towards my 20c by end of year now!

Albeit low volume..

Advanced Member

Not exactly low volume for AJX though. But after reaching an all-time high it shows a nice breakout. Will be interesting to see the support point after the inevitable pull back.

Advanced Member

Took a while but a nice 9.7% jump today after announcing bringing a halogen-free flame retardant treatment for nylon-cotton blends to the market. I'm eagerly awaiting the revenue announcement.

discl. hold

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    Took a while but a nice 9.7% jump today after announcing bringing a halogen-free flame retardant treatment for nylon-cotton blends to the market. I'm eagerly awaiting the revenue announcement.

discl. hold
    Sitting about 40%-50% up on this, the revenues so far may not be something amazing given the short time span, but I am eager to see this company take off. Im sure it will, its making leaps and bounds and slowly ticking away with mainly low liquidity. Will be interesting to see if it draws back a bit tomorrow.

Could maybe see my 20c by end of year