sharetrader
Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

...I meant one "more" decent bit of news. I was very happy with last weeks announcement for the bedding sector.

Yes i hope so was glad to have got on board at 60c! That sure was a great announcement , seems to be good news after good news but havent really seen much movement until last week. sorry my memory isnt the greatest but could you remind what projections for full year earnings were? was it 18.5m? Also when is full year results due?Stock still seems relatively cheap on those earnings with massive growth potential!

Quote Originally Posted by Rawiri View Post
    Yes i hope so was glad to have got on board at 60c! That sure was a great announcement , seems to be good news after good news but havent really seen much movement until last week. sorry my memory isnt the greatest but could you remind what projections for full year earnings were? was it 18.5m? Also when is full year results due?Stock still seems relatively cheap on those earnings with massive growth potential!
    Yes US$18.5m mentioned initially in Dec-15, then several times since. But like a lot of AJX announcements, there seems to be key words used a little loosely. Traditionally I have only thought of Earnings as bottom line, rather than top line. But in this case it's accepted that the CEO was referring to Revenue. Same thing is happening with references to calendar and financial years, etc. All will be revealed in due course - it is definitely put up or shut up time.

As to timing for the full year, I don't think anyone has pinned it down any tighter than Aug/Sept. Good luck!

Much appreciated trigger oh right i was assuming 18.5m gross profit!
    Was a little tempted to sell a portion today but decided against haha i look forward to more good announcements thanks and you too!

There is definitely a view forming amongst a core of the shareholding that 'baseline' earnings of US$18.5 is the least that can be expected this calendar year, but that more likely we will be surprised to the upside. I don't know either way. But I did see the last quarterly cashflow report is confirming a positive trend, and earlier this month they stated they are still confident of achieving mid year financial goals which included break even. So, that's the next formal step I think. And we probably need another decent sized contract announcement in June so that we hit the ground running in calendar q3. Closed over 80c last night. Strong buying at the close. New day today.

IMO

S/P sure has moved nicely since the announcement on May 16th and broken the downtrend decisively peaking @ re 85c and now looking solid and bedded in. Awaiting next contract announcement as you say.Announcement below for anyone that didn't see it. 56c May 16th to 82c now.
    Alexium Wins USD$5 Million Multi-Year Sales Agreement-AJX.AX
    Shareholder Newsletter-AJX.AX

The latest 4c has disappointed the market. Retrace in SP just prior to closing on Friday, and probably more to come over the next day (week/month ).

A more detailed explanation was warranted I think given the bullish statements that have flowed from the company in the last 12 months. I'm not concerned...yet...but a little more wary that I was last week.

IMO

Don't read much re AJX atm, Still have my residual holding just in case/when the real money contracts come in.Good chance of a pump coming up.

Advanced Member

I hope I don't eat my words in the long run but I'm not worried about a quarterly report at all. They are still in the early stages of bringing their product to the market. There haven't been many advances in fabric treatment over the last few years so implementation will take a while.