sharetrader
Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 LastLast

The votes are in. Remuneration Report rejected. Strike one.

Additionally: US15m now likely a stretch goal for this calendar year; military still some way off due to expansion of trials to include US Marines; US listing still on the cards (NASDAQ).

Oh, and it seems like the Chairman threw his toys out of the cot regarding the proposed remuneration.

lol the chairman rant was great, so salty...

Advanced Member

Ha yeah it was quite funny that the Chairman accused us that voted against the remuneration plan about not knowing the difference between STI and LTI. But in general terms I know the difference between 300k and 800k. I am in no way denying hard working directors that create shareholder value with a hefty pay packet but at current MC of $176 mill I believed it to be excessive. Bring me more contracts, become cash flow positive and I will reward you handsomely. Us shareholders just poked them a bit. It's up to the board to roll up their sleeves, take notice and continue to work hard.

In the meantime I'm still positive about AJX's future.

IMO

Unfort the chairman is one of those"i deserve your money" superior types imo.They are never aligned with small inferior shareholders; its just the way it is. Still watching from the side atp.

Advanced Member

The new year brought as a Trading Halt because of a "significant retail sales agreement". It would be great if AJX would fly this year when I didn't pick them in the stock picking comp.

Advanced Member

It's a US$10m+ annual revenue agreement with Pegasus' New Cool-Touch pillows.

Is Alexicool going to be bigger than FR i wonder...

IMO

First, concise , clear, chunky ,meaningful, transparent($ stated and client stated) announcement I've seen and rate. This should bring some better sentiment,confidence back into the S/P. Instos now taking int?

Advanced Member

I still treat every announcement with caution. Immediate increase in SP followed by a fall. Like the Warriors, AJX has to show me on a consistent basis that they can win. Some institutional support wouldn't go amiss either. I'm still holding a large chunk, by far my biggest holding, so of course I wish the SP would finally go closer to the $1 mark I have anticipated for a year now.

IMO

Agree caution warranted .Im still out; but like this announcement better.A few Instos would return/ bring the confidence /credibility needed here. watching for this etc.Strong rise off re 52c re Dec 13th. More cap raising/ dilution, manipulations a certainty as well as the usual spruikers pumpers and dumpers bulldust..S/P currently 64.5c high as 67c.